Serves meat, veg options available. Opened 2013. Has an extensive selection of vegan dishes which encompasses a full page of menu. Owner will make any dish on the menu vegan. Offers tofu, ham, shrimp and fish faux veggie meats. Also has a vegan fish sauce. Brown rice is available. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Vietnamese, Non-veg
350 N Lantana St
Camarillo, California 93010
805-482-9993

Open Sun-Thur 11am-9pm, Fri-Sat 11am-10pm.

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by gandjwhite
Pasadena4
Pasadena4

Great choices, Friendly service

4 Posted on 02 / 19 / 2014

Service was really friendly. Came to order takeout but ended up staying for sit down. Great to see an entire page of vegan choices, especially in such a competitive area for restaurants (there are ~10 in the same strip mall). Food was quite good ordered #61. Will definitely be back next time in the area.

gandjwhite
gandjwhite

Excellent Vegan Variety!!

4 Posted on 08 / 09 / 2013

So, I've made it a goal to try every item on the Vegetarian page of their menu. I only have one dish left! Every single thing I've tried has been very good. I would highly recommend the lemongrass chicken, lemongrass tofu, the vermicelli dish, and the panfried noodle dish. Coffee drinkers will love their coffee drinks too. They also have several different eggroll options and springroll options. They have one that is seaweed wrapped with a little crunchy wrap inside with the fake ham and cucumber that's really good! The prices are very, very nice and the service has been good. Pretty quick. I also find that the portion sizes seem just about right. I leave perfectly satisfied (but am able to finish my meal). Now that I'm almost done with the vegetarian menu (one full page!) I'm planning to try some other things from the regular menu (adjusted to be vegan). It's pretty rare that vegans/vegetarians get this much variety at one restaurant. I think this restaurant needs to be supported and congratulated for their willingness to cater to us. The only recommendation I would have is that they consider incorporating more vegetables into their dishes.

Pros: Excellent food, Great Value, Amazing variety
Cons: Need more veggies in dishes

Dear Owner and Manager of Basil and Mint: