Vegetarian and vegan cocina offering a wide variety of dishes. Has Wi-Fi. Fri-Sat closes at 1:15am. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Western, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Delivery, Take-out, Latin American
Canelones 799 (Florida corner)
Montevideo, Uruguay 10000

Bosonwit
Bosonwit

very disappointing

Posted on 02 / 28 / 2016

I am sorry but I cannot share the other reviews praisings in the slightest about this place. even though the underage boy who was the waiter was very friendly he could not make up for how the rest. seriously if people say this food is "heavenly" or super good or similar they have no taste or standard. I wish I would not have to be so harsh but the food was just bland and tasteless. Besides it was very little and waaay overpriced. on top of that the place itself made a very poor impression in regards to cleanliness etc. Some serious management changes should be considered to lead a serious restaurant. Maybe I have too high standards but the recommendations this place got made me expect way better! 5 stars are there for a reason...this place should get 2 or 3 at max. However the other places aren't really better I guess especially on Saturday evening it seems.

Pros: they were friendly
Cons: tasteless and boring food for way too much money. , disappointing
irisnery
irisnery

barato e delicioso

Posted on 02 / 18 / 2016

Próximo à Ciudad Vieja, e com ambiente simpático.
ótimos opções veganas no cardápio, incluindo deliciosas papas bravas, pratos com cogumelo, tortillas e chorizo vegano.
A senhora que serve as mesas é muito solícita.
Cervejas artesanais locais deliciosas (prove a Vulcânica).

Pros: excellet food, good value, friendly staff
Cons: sujeira
Eric Rem
Eric Rem

Absolutely worth a revisit!

Posted on 01 / 09 / 2016

This is a very nice place to eat, centrally located but then a few streets behind the busy area. The people who work here are really nice, they make you feel welcome and want to treat you at their best. The food is fresh and tasty, and yet not expensive at all. It's a pleasure to eat here, and I would have gone again, was it not that I only got here on my last night in town. I'd recommend everyone to find this place earlier than that, so you have a chance to try more items from their menu :))

Pros: Central, yet quiet area, Very friendly staff, Nice food
Cons: -

ViajedeunaVegana
ViajedeunaVegana

Great and inexpensive vegan options

Posted on 02 / 11 / 2015

Barra 7 offers a few very tasty vegan options and keep improving in order to offer more vegan dishes.

Vegan chivito is great!

It is also a bar, so you can go there and enjoy some good music while you eat good food in a nice atmosphere.

Pros: Tasty vegan food, friendly staff
DeboraLago
DeboraLago

Chef is an artist

Posted on 06 / 12 / 2014

Great food with a friendly staff. They are opened to serve you according to your needs and wishes. We went twice, once for a meal and once for desert. Chef is creative and food really tastes good. Juices are also very good. Price is fair. Looks more like a bar, but delivers great meal.

Pros: Great food and deserts, Friendly, helpful staff, not pricy
Cons: a little dark, could have better restrooms
cincorobles
cincorobles

Great Food Relaxed Atmosphere

Posted on 04 / 18 / 2014

We had our first meal in Montevideo here today. It's right on the corner on florida, the folks are friendly, everything is homemade and well prepared, the prices are right, vegan, veggie. Good atmosphere, will be back. Have returned several times, enjoyed every meal, they even made off-menu pumpkin soup for us. Delicious!
Updated from previous review on Wednesday April 09, 2014

Pros: Food, Location, Relaxed
JuanCarlosBruno
JuanCarlosBruno

Great dinning,

Posted on 04 / 12 / 2014

Great food, healthy, fresh,tasty,friendly atmosphere. We ordered the "Canelones, Burrito y frijoles and the onion/tomato Quesadilla. We started with a home made creamy squash soup that was amazing, it was accompanied with a home made bread (the best bread in our 5 months of travel in Uruguay) The smoothies we had where made with fresh fruits and where awesome. Clean healthy and amazingly tasty food. Its hard to frind a good amount of flavour and variety in montevideo but these guys can cook. We are not vegan and fully enjoyed all dishes and walked away full.

Pros: Fresh/good value, Healthy/tasty, Friendly
7j7ferreira7
7j7ferreira7

Best vegetarian place in MVD so far!

Posted on 04 / 02 / 2014

During my last stay in Montevideo I ended up having dinner there almost everyday!
I tried the burrito con frijoles (mashed black beans) and also the mackquin (with seitan [gluten] beef). It was sooo good I had to order it again.
I also had their chivito with seitan beef and it was well worth it. The staff is very friendly and they deliver the food with no charge (if you're staying somewhere near), but at night it works only after 8 pm.
The price is good, considering they are a few of the veg places open until late night and that Montevideo is quite an expensive city.

Pros: excellent food, reasonable price, nice ambient
bia
bia

The best vegan chivito !

Posted on 01 / 07 / 2014

Just tell them you want vegan food and you will get it. The vegan chivito (with red peppers and mayonaise made of carrots) is really worth trying. Besides, you can enjoy some good music, specially at night.

Pros: good value, excellent food, nice vibe
happycandy
happycandy
  • raw

Best meal in South America so far!

Posted on 11 / 20 / 2013

I enjoyed the best meals I have eaten on my South American travels at this restaurant. The staff were so friendly and quite happy to cater to my fussy needs. I had a delicious pizza and fresh juice, also tried a burrito...amazing! I went back everyday I was in Montevideo and wish I could have sampled the whole menu. I definitely wouldn't hesitate to recommend this place to anyone visiting Montevideo!

Pros: friendly staff, amazing food, great value
Stefanny
Stefanny

BEST BURRITOS IN TOWN

Posted on 11 / 20 / 2013

This place is amazing, delicious food.
I got the BURRITO DE FRIJOLES and had to go back the next day for more. it comes with a creamy bean paste, with mozzarella, fresh tomatoe, onion, tahini, mayo and fesh spinach from the mornings market. the tortilla wrap is made there and ,oh my, words cant explain how yummy it was!!! please do me a favor and try it!!!

Pros: friendly staff, cool restaurant, good value

Dear Owner and Manager of Barra 7: