Serves meat, veg options available. Ask for their special vegan menu that offers plenty of choices. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Beer/Wine, Spanish, Non-veg

Mon-Sun 11:00am-11:00pm

First Review by trese80
CamiloMejia
CamiloMejia

Great Vegan Options

Posted on 12 / 20 / 2014

I had the vegetarian paella and made sure it had no eggs. Their menu had a couple more vegan options available. The food was delicious and the service was excellent. They said they have a vegan/gluten free menu but I didn't have time to look at it.

Pros: Delicious food, Great service
Cons: Limited selection
Maovitt
Maovitt

Vegan Tapas

Posted on 11 / 06 / 2014

We ate here on a Thursday evening, and there was no waiting although the restaurant was full. I mentioned I was vegan and was promptly and happily given a vegan menu. The four vegan tapas I chose were absolutely delicious! I am not sure there is a vegetarian restaurant open for dinner; I would highly recommend this restaurant for a vegan meal.

Pros: Escellent food, Friendly staff, Nice ambience
trese80
trese80

Great Vegetarian Options - Some Vegan

Posted on 02 / 23 / 2013

I ate here this past week and had a pleasant experience. The service and food was good. I was limited in what I could order, as a vegan. I ate olives, paprika almonds and spicy potatoes (Patatas Bravas). The food was all really good, but I did feel limited as a vegan. There were many more wonderful dishes on the menu that were vegetarian.

Pros: Good food., Good service., Great vegetarian options.
Cons: Limited vegan options.

Dear Owner and Manager of BARcelona Tapas: