Serves meat, veg options available. Franchise chain Mexican food restaurant, similar to Moe's. Offers vegetarian burritos, has tofu, and you could ask for no sour cream or cheese. No lard in the beans. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Lacto, Fast food, Mexican, Tex-Mex, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by graceyfacey
Steffilane
Steffilane

fast food delicious

4 Posted on 08 / 01 / 2014

I had a vegan wrap, they were careful and were trained!!!

Pros: fresh, fast, to go and delivery
Cons: fast food, no table aervice, generic
graceyfacey
graceyfacey

Convenient and good option

4 Posted on 03 / 28 / 2012

I lived on the island for 17 years before going to college. Restaurants that had exclusive vegan options were unheard of. Now, more are providing veg/vegan options. I was very happy I found this place! It is very fast, affordable and vegan friendly! I asked a lot of questions and they said they only use canola oil for sautéing and frying, and they cook the tofu and vegetables separate from the meats. The staff is very friendly. The only negative is that some of the options probably aren't the healthiest things.

Pros: good value, friendly staff, quick

Dear Owner and Manager of Barberitos: