Serves meat, veg options available. Meals start with a serving of local olives, fresh bread and virgin olive oil. Vegan options include a vegetable soup with Ayurvedic spices and an eggplant tomato chowder with Ayurvedic spices served with basmati rice. Serves vegan salads and pasta dishes; try the pasta with tomato, onion & garlic sauce. Friendly helpful staff. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, Western, International, Indian, Italian, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Non-veg
Plaza Drassana 12, Palma de Mallorca
Mallorca, Spain 07012
+34-609-88-10-40

Call for hours - tell us

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by martinm
virre
virre

Yeah just no

2 Posted on 07 / 20 / 2014

The service was quite obviously not happy with non-spanish talkers. Unfriendly and unprofessional, and also did not know there menu had Vegan food on it. Though it clearly stated 'purley vegan' on two things.

As for the food, I dared nothing else then the Dahl, and it was an okey Dahl. A bit dry but you could smell the spices, I certanliy had worse.

I will not go back, first if I want Indian food I go to an Indian resturant.

The best part was the olives served as a starter. Thoose where probably locally sourced and tasted amazing.

Pros: Location, Clearly marked vegan objects
Cons: Bad service, Food taste
kakanros
kakanros

Great drinks, ok food

3 Posted on 07 / 16 / 2014

I got to Coto after a horrible experience at Another resturante. I was really happy to see that they had vegan options on the menu. We had drinks and I ate some rice with eggplant and tomato sause that didn't really taste much, but was okay (it was cheap and vegan and I was hungry).

Great drinks though. And the food is really not bad!

martinm
martinm

think twice...

1 Posted on 01 / 13 / 2013

In a nutshell - we were really disappointed about the quality, service and atmosphere of the... hmm pub. This is not really a restaurant.

Now the details:

Food quality - the served bread is lowest quality and you will get better bread in more or less every restaurant around. The goat cheese was probably heated by a microwave as well as the vegetarian (spinach) lasagne... Furthermore the lasagne was tasteless (in both meanings of the word:-))

so think twice before going there if you are really in for healthy food!

Pros: none
Cons: low quality, no taste, microwave

Dear Owner and Manager of Bar Cafe Coto: