Serves meat, veg options available. Located opposite Thrifty Foods, THE extensive vegetarian menu offers around 32 items and will alter dishes for allergies and special diets (vegan, gluten-free, etc). Price: Inexpensive more-less
Thai, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

CelesteStarr
CelesteStarr

Amazing Vegan Thai food!

Posted on 11 / 13 / 2013

Found this place through google. Figured my husband and I would check it out, SO glad that we did. The owner is amazing, he said that he would be happy to make anything we ordered on the menu Vegan. We suggested that he post this in his windows. I ordered #16, made it spicy with rice noodle, my hubby ordered #30 with additional coconut rice. The food was great, inexpensive and we had an enlightening conversation with him. He is very much a vegan at heart.. maybe one day. I'll be eating there often :)

Pros: made our meals vegan, great prices, wonderful service

Dear Owner and Manager of Bangkok Thai Food: