Serves meat, veg options available. Thai food restaurant. Has a separate vegetarian menu. Lunch entree come with a small salad and egg roll. Price: Moderate more-less
Thai, Take-out, Non-veg
215 S University Parks Dr (Franklin)
Waco, Texas 76706
254-757-2741

Call for hours - tell us

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by anyark
Iaphiel
Iaphiel

Been there once, wouldn't go back

2 Posted on 12 / 05 / 2012

This place is okay, but the food isn't exactly amazing, is overpriced for what you get, and the service is slow. Plus I last visited while still vegetarian, so I can't speak for its vegan-friendliness (or potential lack thereof). It's not a bad place to eat, but you're going to be overpaying and probably waiting a while.

Pros: Nice decor, Only Thai place in Waco (I think)
Cons: High prices, Slow service
PeggyJesseph
PeggyJesseph

Great Thai food- Great service- Bangkok Royale

4 Posted on 05 / 25 / 2012

If you are looking for great Thai food, this is the place!
Separate vegetarian Menu- that was nice. Selection is very good. The service was exceptional! I had the Veg. green curry and fried spring rolls with iced Thai tea- mmmm!
I will be back! Good value, great food!

Pros: Great food, Wine, Large Vegetarian Menu
Cons: none
anyark
anyark

My favorite restaurant in Waco

4 Posted on 06 / 29 / 2009

As a vegetarian, I've enjoyed this place for years. When they moved, the food continued to be delicious, and they added some options. You can use the veg menu or ask to have any dish on the regular menu made vegetarian. Tofu is bought freshly made, weekly, in Dallas. I esp. enjoy the pad thai and the veggies with the house garlic sauce. Lunch is the best deal and comes with an egg roll and a small salad with delicious peanut dressing. Food is consistantly good. Owners are always present.

Pros: vegetarian menu, friendly owners, delicious food
Cons: noisy at times

Dear Owner and Manager of Bangkok Royale: