Serves meat, veg options available. Thai food restaurant that's vegan friendly. Has vegan dumplings, vegan platter, and other dishes can be made vegan by substituting tofu and vegan oyster sauce. Try the fried tofu. Will use coconut milk for Thai ice tea. Note: the peanut sauce in the peanut pad thai has a small amount of ground shrimp in it, from the red curry sauce. Large portions. Open Mon-Sat lunch and dinner, closed Sun. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Thai, Non-veg

swhyte2020
swhyte2020

My favorite restaurant

Posted on 03 / 26 / 2014

This place has the best tofu, in my opinion. They have plenty of vegan/vegetarian options and the staff is pretty good about helping you navigate the menu. I really love their stir fries.

The atmosphere is really neat-- two floors. It always smells nice in there as well.

It can be hard to find parking sometimes since it's downtown, but it's not too bad. Sometimes it gets cold in there, which is great in the summer, but if you're going in the winter time, bring a sweater. I get cold easily however.

I'm glad they do delivery too!

Pros: Great food, Cool atmosphere, Does delivery
Cons: Hard to find parking, Sometimes cold
josiezim
josiezim

nice atmosphere, okay food

Posted on 04 / 16 / 2013

I love going here for the ambiance but I believe there's better Thai food in Columbia. Make sure you tell the server upfront that you're vegetarian or vegan and they'll help you navigate the menu. Wish they had a non-fish curry sauce option. Worth checking out.

Pros: atmosphere, large space

Dear Owner and Manager of Bangkok Gardens: