Serves meat, veg options available. Thai food restaurant. Menu includes a large selection of rice and vegetable dishes. Be sure to specify vegetarian or vegan (i.e. no fish sauce or shrimp sauce, or eggs, etc.). Price: Moderate more-less
Ovo, Lacto, Thai, Beer/Wine, Non-veg
55 Mt Rose St (S Virginia St)
Reno, Nevada 89509
775-322-0299

Mon-Sun 11:00am-10:00pm

First Review by Sabrina H
GinzoPig
GinzoPig

OutFRIGGIN'standing

4 Posted on 03 / 30 / 2013

I've eaten in many, many Thai restaurants before and after becoming Vegan. From Manager to bussboy they are highly knowledgeable and caring about Vegan needs. And, the food? Don't bother asking! Just get over there now!

Pros: Food, Service, Attitude
Cons: Not , A , One
Guest
Guest

Could be Better

2 Posted on 09 / 02 / 2012

The table service is great, the Hostess has issues, and no brown rice. I find the brown rice issue to be unacceptable.
I'll never return.

Pros: Veg options, Location
Cons: Hostess, No Brown Rice
Sabrina H
Sabrina H

Very tasty vegan options

4 Posted on 12 / 29 / 2011

This is one of our favorite places to eat in Reno. We love the Mixed Veggie Pad Thai (hold the egg and fish sauce) and the fresh mixed veggie spring rolls, but everything I've had there was very tasty. Most entrees can be made vegan by opting for tofu as the "meat" and by making sure no egg or fish sauce are used. Some sauces are pre-mixed and can't be made vegan, but in most cases, they can accommodate it. I have been very impressed with how knowledgeable the staff is about veganism and what it entails.

Pros: knowledgeable staff, good price, very tasty

Dear Owner and Manager of Bangkok Cuisine: