Bangkok City

Serves meat, veg options available. Offers 12 vegetarian main entree options. Price: Moderate more-less
Thai, Take-out, Non-veg
4301 Bryan St
Dallas, Texas 75204
214-824-6200

Open daily for lunch and dinner.

First Review by HappyHerbivoreJunkie
Herbielove
Herbielove

Yummy!

4 Posted on 06 / 15 / 2012

The restaurant has over 12 vegan options to choose from. My husband and I have eaten here twice. The food is not expensive and the serving sizes are very large! I had lots to take home. My husband ordered the curry with brown rice and I ordered a vegan stir-fry with brown rice. The staff is very competent, professional and friendly. The staff was very accommodating of my husband's peanut allergy.

Pros: friendly, vegan options, delicious
HappyHerbivoreJunkie
HappyHerbivoreJunkie

Vegan options

4 Posted on 05 / 27 / 2012

The waitress was very friendly and understanding of food allergies. Bangkok City has many vegetarian and vegan options! But for people with gluten, peanut and soy allergies, the only option on the menu is the vegetable Phad Thai Noodles minus the peanuts. I had this and it was to die for. I will go back for seconds!

Pros: vegan options, delicious, healthy, friendly staff
Cons: not soy or peanut allergy friendly

Dear Owner and Manager of Bangkok City: