Banana Tree - Wardour St

Serves meat, veg options available. Prepares and serves an authentic selection of dishes and specialties from the Indochina region, the lemongrass growing countries of South East Asia that include Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Thailand and the peninsula of Malaysia and Singapore. Has several vegan choices or dishes that can be made vegan. Part of a chain. Has a vegan/vegetarian menu. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, International, Pan-Asian, Non-veg

First Review by Ajolote
Ajolote
Ajolote

most of the food is swimming in oil

3 Posted on 04 / 07 / 2014

The staff had a hard time funding me something that was not oily, but they were nice and made me a stir fry without added oil. I also ordered the spring rolls and they were deep fried !!! I did not try anything else. If you want to eat light go around the corner to beatroot.

Dear Owner and Manager of Banana Tree - Wardour St: