Small store selling fresh local produce, fruits, refrigerated items, and a smoothie bar (also fresh fruit ice cream). Near the Kolo Road turnoff near Kilauea. more-less
5-2719 Kuhio Highway (/in northeastern Kauai)
Kilauea, Hawaii 96746

Mommyto8
  • non-vegetarian

Delicious!

Posted on 04 / 29 / 2014

We stopped there today for snacks and enjoyed smoothies and frosties. They were so delicious!!! I was also very impressed with their selection of raw foods including wraps, falafel, and kale chips as well as many other natural options including local produce.

Jay-Oh
Jay-Oh
  • non-vegetarian

Awesome smoothies

Posted on 01 / 10 / 2014

Just a small local fruit and produce stand, but the smoothies are delicious! Also picked up vegan fudge, curry hummus, and olive bread--all of which barely made it back to our condo since we couldn't stop eating them in the car.

Chia
Chia

Small but nice

Posted on 01 / 01 / 2012

Banana Joe's Kauai is like a staple here. Drove by it so many times, and always stopped in each time my family comes to Kauai island.

Limited choices but it's still fun to come here! I like the sunflower sprouts and the macadamia nuts.

Pros: fresh produce, salad items, veg-friendly
Cons: not cheap

Anisabellydance
Anisabellydance

Yummy!!

Posted on 06 / 08 / 2007

I love Banana Joe's. They have wonderful, tasty smoothies! I LOVE their banana "frosty"...is made only with bananas and it tastes SOO good and creamy!

Pros: healthy, excellent food

Dear Owner and Manager of Banana Joe's: