Serves meat, veg options available. Vietnamese food menu with a separate vegetarian/vegan section. Tofu is protein option, as are a large variety of vegetables. Rice paper rolls and pho are its specialties. Has Wi-Fi. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Organic, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Delivery, Vietnamese, Asian, Take-out, Non-veg
516 N Tampa St (downtown)
Tampa, Florida 33602

eesworthy
eesworthy

everyone was happy

Posted on 03 / 29 / 2015

When traveling with 2 vegans and 2 omnis, it can be a challenge. The omnis feel like they're being persecuted when we go to a vegan place (yeah, I know).

Anyway, found this place through the happy cow app and it was a huge hit with everyone!

I had the small vegan pho which was light and flavorful. The Thai basil and kefir lime leaves gave it a subtle floral note.

The crunchy vegan pancake was fantastic. It hit all the right texture and flavor notes, and was under 500 calories.

Highly recommend. Only reason I took off 1 star was the lack of vegan-option desserts.

Pros: designated vegan section in menu, fresh and delicious
Cons: lack of vegan desserts
giant bunnie
giant bunnie

great curry!!

Posted on 03 / 15 / 2015

great little place, super cool , easy to find, clean, nice, attentive service, great food! got the red curry with tofu and rice, the rice came in a coconut!! super cool little fun thing, food was just great, tons of veg and vegan options.
must try

Pros: good location , good food , good prices
martagreen
martagreen

Lots of options

Posted on 03 / 10 / 2015

Ordered the daily special salad for lunch. Portion size was huge! Loved the citrus dressing. The exotic sweet iced tea was good too. Staff were friendly and helpful. Tons of menu options, with separate vegan and gluten-free sections. However, salad ingredients didn't taste very fresh. Tofu was hard & dried out and I wish the salad had fresh pineapple instead of canned.

AlkZero
AlkZero

Genius concept, best tofu, hope they open in NYC

Posted on 05 / 15 / 2013

My fiance' and I were in Tampa Florida looking for some great vegan food. This place was amazing. They set up an upscale subway/chipotle line for spring rolls. You can fill it with mango, avocados, veggies galore (oh yeah they also have meat). I got the tofu Bahn Mai. The tofu was cooked to perfection. We agreed this was the best thing we've eaten in a long time. I miss it already. Do not miss this vegan friendly place

Pros: custom spring rolls, tofu cooked perfect, great atmosphere
Cons: have meat, during lunchtime rush, long lines
leannafsu
leannafsu

I love Bamboozle!!

Posted on 08 / 21 / 2012

Great menu of healthy, fresh vietnamese food. Vegan friendly menu available for lunch and dinner. The rolls are delish!! As are the salads, soup, rice dishes on the dinner menu. There isn't a thing on the menu I haven't loved! The owner is the greatest and she really runs the restaurant well, making sure the freshest veggies are always available!

Dear Owner and Manager of Bamboozle Cafe: