Serves meat, veg options available. Chinese food restaurant also serving some Thai dishes. Waterfall when you first enter. Granite tables. Nice atmosphere. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Chinese, Thai, Take-out, Delivery, Non-veg
4400 Roswell Rd (Johnson Ferry)
Marietta, Georgia 30062
770-509-2588

First Review by ramrock77
jencompgeek
jencompgeek

Good fake chicken

Posted on 05 / 27 / 2014

We ate here recently with some carnivorous friends and everyone enjoyed their meals. The veg satay appetizer was quite tasty. My husband and I had the Kung Pao "Chicken" and the Sesame "Chicken" from the veg section of the menu. It looked so convincing that we had to have our friends try it for us to make sure it wasn't real meat! The Kung Pao was OK, but the Sesame Chicken was excellent! Prices were pretty reasonable and service was good. I would definitely eat here again.

Pros: separate veg section, decent prices, good "chicken"
ramrock77
ramrock77

Great vegan/vegetarian food!

Posted on 12 / 23 / 2010

This place is not too far from my house, and my family eats here (or gets takeout) at least once a week. They have a whole section of the menu that's vegetarian/vegan. Favorite dishes are the appetizer of the Vegetarian Satay w/ peanut sauce, Sesame Tofu (crispy, sweet, and delicious). The vegetarian "beef" is a little rubbery - I think the "chicken" is better. They can substitute the vegetarian beef/chicken or tofu into any other dish on the menu, too. Overall, they've got great dishes and are definitely veg-friendly. I'm glad this place opened.

Pros: excellent food, good value, the manager is great
Cons: vegetarian beef is rubbery

Dear Owner and Manager of Bamboo Chinese Bistro: