The miso soup was good. The vegan lo mein was delicious. The vegan Sechuan stir fry was great and it came with my choice of rice and they have brown rice which was very good. They even deliver. Even uses non Styrofoam dishes for to go orders. Also brought me chopsticks.Pros: brown rice, vegan options extra veggies or tofu, good vegan miso
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Austin Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has Bamboo Bistro closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 358 times since Jan 2013.