First vegetarian restaurant in Sihanoukville. Large menu, full bar, many kinds of tea. Has wi-fi. Open daily. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, International, Western, Cambodian, Khmer, Beer/Wine, Take-out

First Review by lotustummy
mkpurvis
mkpurvis

Excellent vegetarian food

5 Posted on 12 / 30 / 2013

This restaurant/bar has a large range of vegetarian options. The food I had was excellent.

Another reviewer complained that the music was loud (they apparently rev up the music to attract people off the street). When I was there, I asked them to turn down the music volume, and they did so immediately, to our satisfaction.

They also have a large range of cocktail choices, if you are interested.

Overall, I had a good experience, and I believe that this is the best vegetarian restaurant in Sihanoukville (as of Dec 2013). The next time I am in town, I will return here.

Pros: Good range of vegetarain food
lotustummy
lotustummy

Atypical vegetarian comfort food

3 Posted on 12 / 27 / 2013

On the little road down to the beach, this restaurant offers some Russian comfort foods (potato dumpling, booked potatoes band butter, mashed potato and mushroom, blini, beet and cabbage soup) as well as standard veg traveller food - fried rice and noodle dishes, juices, salads. An little odd - but Russian owned it appears. Food was ok - nothing spectacular though BUT we didn't try the vereneki or sauerkraut. We likely won't go back, though. The music was too loud and the service lacked

Pros: Good location next to the beach, Good time to try Russian veg food?, Reasonable price
Cons: Loud - very loud - reggae and dnb music in pm, Run by disinterested Russian youths?, Stan

Dear Owner and Manager of Bamboo Bar: