Indian Hare Krishna vegetarian restaurant. Offers Indian sweets, snacks, and food. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Lacto, Indian, Take-out

First Review by BartekBondzior
ververka
ververka
  • non-vegetarian

nice place

4 Posted on 08 / 18 / 2014

Besides daily menu possibility to choose other dishes such as pakoras or samosas, which gives some variability to the menu. Loving their desserts. Nice and friendly staff.

Anticopy
Anticopy

Cheap but Excellent

5 Posted on 10 / 26 / 2012

It's true that's not easy to find, but if you have a map, and read the street signs, you cannot miss it.
I was really well treated, asked for vegan and they spoke very well english and were allways very polite and friendly.
Really huge porpotions of food, with soup, tea, dessert and more, for 4 euros you can eat and have not hunger for the rest of the day.
They even got other stuff and salted food if you want to pick up for later in the day.
It was a must in Praha for me because I was travelling with a very low budget.
Though the localization, you can access easily because there's metro or bus nearby, just look in the city map on this website like I did.
When I returned to this reastaurant with some friends, I even got more food and we all spent a lot of time trying to eat everything, and that was really good since we were going to travel to other cities.

Pros: Cheap, Friendly, Quantity
Cons: Not in central Praha
JustynaSoloducha
JustynaSoloducha

big feast

4 Posted on 08 / 09 / 2011

Really huge portions. I ordered small portion and thought it was big and big portion which my bf ordered was huge;) Really cheap, tasty hare krishna food, quiet place, drinks are free. It's a bit far from the city centre, you have to be careful - it's easy to miss that place.
Updated from previous review on Tuesday August 09, 2011

Pros: huge portions, cheap
Cons: not easy to find

BartekBondzior
BartekBondzior

Huge portions

4 Posted on 08 / 06 / 2011

It is not easy to find, but it is worth it. We ordered a small (95kc) and big portion (105kc). When served a small portion we thought it was a big one. Then, when served a big one we were afraid we wouldn't be able to eat this all, the portions were HUGE! The food is standart Hare Krishna stuff, very good. Drinks included. Very quiet place, we were whispering not to spoil the atmosphere.

Pros: Huge portions, Cheap, Tasty
Cons: Bit far from the centre

Dear Owner and Manager of Balarama: