Bagels On Greene

Serves meat, veg options available. Menu offers 62 different sandwiches (10 of which are veg), 25 salads (9 of which are veg), and 30 different snacks (knishes, samosas, turnovers, empanandas, pizzas, etc. (16 of which are veg). Specialty is the 14 types bagels that are made on site. All bagels are now vegetarian at the store. Four of the bagels are vegan. They have a few desserts that are lacto veg, including 12 cupcakes that are vegetarian. Also coffee bar and smoothies. Has wi-fi. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Ovo, Lacto, Western, Take-out, Delivery, Non-veg
4160 St Catherine West (Greene Ave)
Westmount, Quebec H3Z 1P4
514-846-3773

Open Mon-Sun 6:30am-7pm.

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by poponuggy
Babersan
Babersan

Great Bagels, Great options, Great food!

4 Posted on 07 / 19 / 2013

I recently ate at this cafe on one of my recent trips to Montreal. Since then, my trip is not complete without at least one visit back.

The service was great, the place was extremely clean and the food was amazing.

They had such a huge variety (which is a feat in and of itself for a vegetarian to find!) that I found myself taking more to go than I even ate at the restaurant!

I definitely recommend this place.
Great great great!

Pros: Huge variety, Clean, Pleasant staff
Cons: Too far from me!
MauricioHydroxide
MauricioHydroxide

• non-vegetarian

Fantastic lunch place!

4 Posted on 03 / 24 / 2013

I absolutely love Bagels on Greene. They decor is that of a New York Deli. Plenty of choices for everyone: salads, sandwiches, smoothies, bagels.. it's just awesome. I had a roast beef sandwich with pesto tomato salad.. phenomenal. Honestly this is one of my favorite places on Westmount.. a true foodie gem. SUPER recommended.

Pros: super tasty food, insane variety, awesome service
Cons: it's not inside my house!
poponuggy
poponuggy

Wow! Best veggy meat in MTL

4 Posted on 03 / 22 / 2013

I go all over MTL looking for Vegetarian / Vegan food and I'm so happy I found this place...they bring in this Veggy Soy meat from god knows where but holy cow its good!

They have a full hot / cold salad bar that is completely VEGETARIAN!!!! 3 different soups every day that are fully veg...most are even vegan....The best part is the owner is Vegetarian so he keeps coming out with amazing new things that are Veg...I swear you can spend like an hour just talking to him about they veg stuff they have in the store...SUPER nice guy...ask for him (MOTI) if not ask for his son (AMIT)

I love this place...family run business, amazing vibe, great staff...you can't ask for a better place in your home town!

GO BAGELS ON GREENE! 10 on 10 from me!

Pros: Friendly staff, Vegetarian selection, Quick service

Dear Owner and Manager of Bagels On Greene: