Serves meat, veg options available. Bagel shop that offers typical omni breakfast and lunch bagel sandwiches but also has tofu cream cheese spreads in different flavors as well as baked eggplant and a garden burger. Has soy milk for coffee. Vegetarian sandwiches are on the menu and can be made vegan by omitting cheese. A quick on-the-go choice. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, American, Fast food, Take-out, Non-veg
1243 Commonwealth Ave Unit 6 (Harvard Ave)
Allston, Massachusetts 02134
617-789-4000

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by jujutsuka
Babette
Babette

Great spot

Posted on 01 / 16 / 2014

I had the Vegan Tequila Sunrise sandwich which is huge! It is pretty good.

I also had a coffee with soymilk, which was excellent.

Pros: quick service, friendly staff
jujutsuka
jujutsuka

want one near my house

Posted on 01 / 04 / 2013

Small place meant to pick up and go, but you can sit for a bit too if needed. The bagel was super good and they actually had choices for different types of tofu spread !! 'Twas a perfect morn' for me 'twixt the soy in me coffee and me bagel. If I had one nearby my house I would probably go every morning. :D YAY !

Pros: crispy soft bagel, friendly, quick
Cons: not my neighbors, convenient for people who aren't me, these aren't really cons :)

Dear Owner and Manager of Bagel Rising: