FYI - Bagel Lovers has stopped offering soymilk for their coffee beverages.
If you're a vegan or vegetarian and love bagels, this is the place. A A wonderful selection of bagels, all vegan save for the chocolate chip and egg bagel which are vegetarian. My favorites are the "everything" and coconut bagels, the latter very subtle and surprisingly good. Lots of spreads available for vegetarians (peanut butter and jams are vegan) and some good coffee choices. You can eat there or take out and the personnel are pleasant and helpful. They have another location at Strawberry Square near the Capitol.Pros: Tasty bagels., Great selection., Good coffee.
Cons: Need more vegan spreads
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Harrisburg Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has Bagel Lovers Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.