Back-2-Live Cafe Living Del...

Vegan cafe in the Bliss Institute for Performing Arts. It has no sign and is tucked in a corner. Offers cooked and raw vegan options that change daily. No set menu. If you're a vegan on a cruise, it's a place to have lunch. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, Organic, Raw, Caribbean, Juice bar, Take-out, Delivery

Tue-Fri 12:00pm-2:00pm

• Cash only

First Review by Mike Weinberg
Janelle
Janelle

Don't miss this place!

Posted on 05 / 19 / 2015

According to beautiful "Chef India", they are RAW vegan, nothing cooked. The description is accurate tho that they do only have one item a day on the menu which always changes. My Aunt and I went there May 13th, 2015 right as they opened at noon. If you also arrive just at opening time, be prepared to wait as everything is made fresh right there on the premises.

We had vegan "tuna" sandwiches with homemade "bread" with wonderful, fresh ingredients and some plantains. Delicious! We also had fresh watermelon juice and a green/veggie drink. So, so,good!

I highly recommend going here, for the food, and because India was so incredibly nice!

Pros: FRESH
Cons: VERY limited hours
Mike Weinberg
Mike Weinberg

Vegan superfood!

Posted on 09 / 19 / 2014

On our next-to-last day in Belize, we just happened to catch this wonderful eatery open. Chef India, who grew up in Los Angeles, prepared a delicious meal that even my travel buddy, a recalcitrant omnivore, thoroughly enjoyed. He declined dessert, but when I offered him a taste of mine, he ended up eating half!

Dear Owner and Manager of Back-2-Live Cafe Living Delight: