Grocery store with a wide range of Kosher products with a variety of brands. more-less
Strada Paleologu nr 28, Sector 3
Bucharest, Romania

Mon-Thu 9:00am-8:00pm, Fri 9:00am-3:00pm, Sun 9:00am-8:00pm

First Review by veggieriga

Posted on 01 / 20 / 2014

The current hours are Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs 1-7PM, Fri 10-1PM, Sun 10-1 PM. Currently they have a limited supply of products. I went there to buy hummus, but they didn't have any although there was a big sign about hummus on the gate. I spoke to the woman there and she said they had problems with importing things, hence the limited selection. The woman was kind and I spoke briefly with her. She mentioned they had been open for two years. She hadn't heard of happycow, so I mentioned the website briefly to her. She showed me in the refrigerator there were three types of fresh products which were vegan and they were some sauces - one of which was a spicy sauce.

Dear Owner and Manager of Bacania Kosher: