A natural food vegan restaurant at the bus terminal complex. Menu has photos. Located outside exit 1 in the metro station. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan, International, Korean

StephanieRoth
StephanieRoth

Delicious, authentic Korean food

Posted on 01 / 18 / 2016

This is a great little restaurant. The food is delicious and the people who run it are super nice. I highly recommend the Kimchi Jjigae. They have their menu in English with pictures of the dishes making it easy to know what you are ordering. They also sell their own kimchi and other banchan to take home.

gleeyjin
gleeyjin

Loved it!

Posted on 12 / 28 / 2015

I got the kalguksu (noodles) here and it was absolutely delicious. I do have to say that I think they, thinking I wasn't Korean (I'm second-gen born in the US), gave me less banchan than everyone else in the assumption that I wouldn't know any better--of course I was a bit peeved, but maybe they always give less to people who order kalguksu, or to people who go alone, I don't know. Nonetheless, food was great and I would 100% go again.

Pros: Awesome noodles
Cons: Potential bias?
KleinBiket
KleinBiket

Very good vegan place

Posted on 10 / 04 / 2015

Lots of vegan choices, mainly soups with rice and side dishes ! one of my favorites so far !

Pros: cheap and delicious korean food

Guest
Guest

FANTASTIC VEGAN KOREAN FOOD

Posted on 08 / 07 / 2015

The food was amazing! If anything it was too salty, definitely not bland. I have no idea what the other reviewers were thinking. I guess the owner read the reviews and now adds way too much salt! ugh! Anyway the food was great! We ordered the kalkuksu noodles in bean soup as well as one of the popular sousp. I don't remember the name, but it was delicious. The side dishes were great too especially the salad, which was fruit. The side dishes were too salty for me but I eat a high carb, low fat, low salt, no oil diet...obviously unless I eat out. I recommend this place and I'll go back whenever I'm in Seoul and I'll bring my friends too!

Pros: delicious, good serving sizes, not too oily
Cons: salty mains :(, salty side dishes :(
LaurenceM
LaurenceM

vegan food at a low price in a convenient location

Posted on 07 / 11 / 2015

I enjoyed eating at Babione. The staff does not really speak English but they were very nice. The restaurant is small but clean, cute and comfortable. I took the 7000 won soup and my boyfriend the 6000 won soup (upper right corner of the menu). It came with a bowl of rice with red beans and I believe 5 side dishes. It was good! And for that price in a restaurant that cute in a convenient location like that I think it is great. :-) opening hours: 10 am to 10 pm.

Pros: price, location, cute
jotacosta
jotacosta

review

Posted on 04 / 14 / 2015

nice mom and pop place. food is ok, but it is cheap and easy to find. if you're close, and hungry don't miss it

arcticfox
arcticfox

(Good) restaurant at convenient location!

Posted on 02 / 12 / 2015

This restaurant actually has an convenient location in the express bus terminal complex! Everytime you take the bus to another city in Korea or when you arrive there you can have food there without having to go to anohter far location! Same for opening hours, it is only closed on Tuesdays.
Take exit 1 of Express Bus Terminal and head to the front side of Express Bus Building complex. There are a lot of restaurants beside each other and Babione is one of them.
People lacking Korean skills may encounter some problems as the menu is in Korean and the staff seems to lack English skills. But the menu features pictures of the meals so you'll still be able to show them what you want!
Many complained about the bland taste of the food but I was totally ok with that as they don't use any artifical stuff.
Staff could be more friendly but as long as they don't bother me I'm fine with that.
Last time I got there with a friend 30 minutes before they close, but we were rejected from ordering... They didn't displayed their last order anywhere. It was a pity they didn't make any exception which is sometimes even common at other restaurants or make take-out instead. Since then I'm avoiding this place... :(

Pros: location, natural food, fair price
Cons: a bit bland, staff
danielReich
danielReich

Good portion sizes, ok food

Posted on 11 / 16 / 2014

We had a decent meal. They had a really good spicy sauce to pour on your meal. We enjoyed the rice balls. Otherwise, the food was ok.

Pros: Easy to find, close to subway
Cons: Could have been more flavorful

Dear Owner and Manager of Babione: