Serves meat, veg options available. Vancouver Thai food restaurant with a separate vegetarian menu (you need to ask for it) where majority of the dishes are vegan or can be made vegan by request. Try the vegan tofu pad thai, tom yum soup, rad naa (gravy and noodles with broccoli), and pad ke mao (tofu with thai basil and rice noodles). Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Thai, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg
2143 W 41st Ave (Arbutus)
Vancouver, British Columbia V6M 1Z6

Tue-Sun 5:00pm-10:00pm, Tue-Sat 11:00am-3:00pm

First Review by kimward8

Friendly Staff and Delicious Food

Posted on 06 / 04 / 2011

The staff always remembers that I need a vegetarian menu and that my boyfriend needs a regular one, even if we haven't been there for a year. The vegan pad thai is delicious, as is the laad naa (noodles in gravy with broccoli), and pad kee mao (rice noodles with thai basil and peppers and tofu). The mango with sticky rice for dessert is great too, and even their tamarind candies that come with the bill are awesome. While most Thai restaurants will accomadate vegans, I find it more relaxing having a separate menu so I can order like a normal person!

Pros: Friendly Staff, Excellent Food, Big Portions

Dear Owner and Manager of Baan Wasana: