The food here was greasy and just not good Thai food overall (9/2008)
There are a few entrees that you can ask the chef to alter for you. But do ask her to ues less sauce; otherwise food will be salty. We ordered a mixed vegetables stir fry and the asparagu & tofu plus steamed rice. There is only white rice available.Pros: nice people, will cater to vegetarians
Cons: serves meat, small portions
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Narita Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has Baan Phu Thai closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 306 times since Jan 2013.