Offers a menu of fast vegan cuisine with veggie sandwiches, panini, soups, quesadilla, salads, smoothies, ice cream, fresh juice plus rotating seasonal desserts like cheesecake in various flavors. Most items are gluten free. Causal space, free wi-fi. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan, Organic, American, Fast food, Take-out
910 Pleasant Grove Blvd Ste 160
Roseville, California 95678
916-771-2117

Open Mon-Sat 8am-8pm, Sun 9am-6pm.

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by Jessie Reymont
Lokiyo
Lokiyo

The BEST

5 Posted on 03 / 10 / 2014

This is my favorite restaurant. The food is always fresh, delicious and quick. Even my omnivore husband likes this place. This is not just for vegans, this is for anyone who wants a satisfying, healthy meal full of flavor. Try the kitcheri, it is to die for!

Pros: Clean & friendly, Vegan, Fresh
Carol Lee Murray
Carol Lee Murray

Great Lunch Spot

5 Posted on 11 / 17 / 2013

I love their eggplant panini sandwiches, really good! Their lentil soups are good, too!

Pros: great food, friendly staff, good value
Medman
Medman

Best Food Ever!

5 Posted on 09 / 22 / 2013

You have to go! Soup and a wrap is my fav. I love the hot chai as well. All menu items are awesome! Gluten-Fee options!

joemalfa
joemalfa

Best Vegan in the Area

5 Posted on 04 / 28 / 2013

Wonderful food, great value, tell your friends

Pros: excellent food, good value, friendly staff
Cons: none
peterhaugen
peterhaugen

• raw

What a find!

5 Posted on 11 / 26 / 2012

Made my first visit to Baagan. Fantastic food! Had their yellow squash panini and it was soo good. A delightful place with truly caring employees.

Pros: Excellent food , Great value, Great staff
Jenny Lemons
Jenny Lemons

Simple but delicious

3 Posted on 04 / 04 / 2012

I tried the eggplant panini special for $6 and a garden salad. Both were good but simple. Their menu is small but the place was packed the whole weekday lunch hour I was there, which is a good sign!
This isn't the most exciting place, but everything on the menu is vegan and it's worth a try!

Pros: Inexpensive , Simple, Excellent atmosphere and customer service
Cons: Limited menu options
mcgyver68
mcgyver68

What they said!

5 Posted on 02 / 01 / 2012

There isn't too much to add to what has already been said. I stopped here tonight on my way back from Reno. The dining area is spacious and very comfortable. The owner's name is Raj, just as sweet as can be, she explained about all of the specialty teas they produce. Turns out they have been wholesaling their products for over a year, but they just opened the cafe portion six months ago.

I had the wrap with a spicy chipotle sauce, a cup of soup, and a smoothie. Also bought some packaged goods to bring home. Baagan has a permanent place on my list of good places to eat, while in the Sacramento area.

Pros: Fresh and delicious, Inexpensive, Friendly
Cons: "out there" Roseville
Alfagirl
Alfagirl

A Fabulous Meal...Everytime!

5 Posted on 01 / 25 / 2012

This is the BEST vegan restaurant! While very inexpensive (a plus!), food is very high quality, fresh, organic, and prepared on site..even the gluten-free bread that's the best I've ever had. The owners are so warm and helpful, and will give you samples before you orde soup or salad of the day. Great soups, salads (love the kale!), and their "peanut butter cup" smoothie-made with almond butter-will keep you coming back for more...so delicious! I haven' had one thing there I didn't like, and I'm pretty picky. Nice, relaxed atmosphere too..can dine in with friends and easily visit, or they prepare for take-out too! 5+++

Pros: Healthy, fresh vegan, very inexpensive, fabulous staff/owners
Cons: wish they were open later
Dani Kayaker
Dani Kayaker

Baagan... where have you been all my diet?

5 Posted on 12 / 05 / 2011

Where can a Vegetarian with dairy, gluten, soy, corn, shellfish, strawberries, honey & sugar sensitivities eat out at??? BAAGAN... BAAGAN in Roseville California has met all of my intolerance challenges and made me one extremely happy customer!!!
Never would I have thought that I could walk into a restaurant and have such a variety to order from and everything is incredibly delicious!!!
My personal favorite is the veggie sandwich on gluten free bread with cheesy chipotle spread, Indian curry lintel soup, Tulsi tea and their chocolate soft serve with hot fudge.
Baagan boasts a friendly staff, relaxed atmosphere, and a Vegan/Raw online and in restaurant menu which lists all of the ingredients (except the soup of the day).
You can also sample their wonderful 4 teas which they rotate weekly or many of their nutritious snacks, all which can be bought in larger quantities.
You must check out Baagan... you're gonna love it!!!

Pros: Delicious healthy food, Friendly staff, grea atmosphere
Cons: You will become addicted :)
saracaren
saracaren

Baagan Roseville...yum!

5 Posted on 11 / 27 / 2011

I was so happy to find a place like Baagan in Roseville. I just love it, the food is great as well as the staff. So many healthy options you will not find in our area. I drink their tea daily. Can't wait to visit again soon...

Pros: healthy, goid value, cozy
SavageMaxx
SavageMaxx

Baagan rocks

5 Posted on 11 / 26 / 2011

Great food. Great service. Try the new panini it is outstanding!!!! The soups are wonderful.

Pros: good healthy food, good prices, great service
Cons: its to far from my house :-)
Mitu
Mitu

Baagan is the Best

5 Posted on 11 / 16 / 2011

Baagan is Awesome. Nutritious Delicious Food.The staff is very friendly! The food is excellent and the price are very affordable!!
I have tried everything and some favorites are the veggie sandwich with jalapeno hummus, lentil soup, and the almond butter smoothie.

Healthy Nerd
Healthy Nerd

Healthy and Affordable

5 Posted on 08 / 23 / 2011

YES!!! Finally a healthy and affordable place to eat in Roseville. I love the food and the atmosphere. The veggie sandwiches are delicious. The salads are big and yummy and the smoothies are a nice treat on a hot day. Do yourself a favor and check this place out. Also, I learned that Baagan means garden.

Pros: healthy food, good value, friendly staff
spizyxoxo
spizyxoxo

light, organic, healthy, yummy

4 Posted on 08 / 07 / 2011

It doesn't really feel like a restaurant, but my husband and I loved the food and service. The two ladies behind the counter were friendly and helpful. We ordered the peanut butter cup smoothie, veggie sandwich and lentil soup. We really liked all three, especially the smoothie. What I love about this place is that the food is light, healthy, organic and everything seems to be house-made. There are a few tables to sit and eat at but so far it seems like the vibe may be to get take-out. Highly recommended.

Pros: inexpensive, great service, organic and healthy
Cons: limited menu
globallifestyles
globallifestyles

Be Well - Eat at Baagan

5 Posted on 08 / 05 / 2011

I feel so Blessed to now have such a Special Restaurant in our area. Raw & Vegan Food is the Way of the Future, even if you just add it to your Lifestyle. The Food here is not only as Nutritious as it can get, but just as Delicious. If you Care about YOU & want Great Food, bring your friends and family to Baagan. Be Well & Thrive!!

Pros: Raw & Cooked Vegan, Organtic, Friendly
lynbaby
lynbaby

Fantastic and friendly!!

5 Posted on 07 / 31 / 2011

I went here for lunch yesterday with a girlfriend, and we both had the lentil soup and veggie sandwiches. Everything that we ate was FRESH and delicious, you can tell a lot of love goes into the food that they create and serve. The lentil soup was just spicy enough, and fearful, and the sandwich was crunchy and filling, and the pesto spread we had on it was perfect with the veggies. After our meals, my friend had the vegan chocolate ice cream, which was made just like I make them at home, but you can get a variety of.toppings there that increase the deliciousness :) I had an Orange Juliet smoothie, which was amazing, sweet but not too sweet. it was just like the Orange Julius' that I used to get almost daily :)) anyway, the environment is really relaxing, the food and service definitely surpassed expectations, and we even got some really tasty iced tea to try out for free! This is one of.the best vegan restaurants I've ever tried :)

Pros: friendly environment, amazing food, fast service
Cons: none whatsoever
Jessie Reymont
Jessie Reymont

Baagan

4 Posted on 07 / 16 / 2011

I went to this place for the first time yesterday with my fiance! I ordered the garden salad and he opted for the kale salad. Both in my opinion, are pretty good! :) I also ordered the chocolate banana "ice cream," which was DELICIOUS! Who knew you could make ice cream using frozen bananas? :) My fiance ordered the chocolate spinach shake and he really enjoyed it. This is a nice place for vegans, rawisits, and health nuts to eat at. I would like to see this place really grow..I think they have lots of potential and it's nice to have a vegan place so close to home. I would however, like to see a bit more options added to the menu and maybe some more products for sale; such as t-shirts, "cheese's," and other vegan items. I would recommend this place to anyone, the people there are really friendly and let you sample the food before you try it. :) Give it a chance, I'm sure you'll like it. :) I've already been again today! :) Oh, and one last thing, the tulsi tea and kale chips are YUMMY! :D

Pros: cheap, healthy, friendly

Dear Owner and Manager of Baagan: