Restaurant and vegetarian grocery shop. Serves vegetarian local dishes available like sisig. Free wi-fi. Showcase artwork and hosts music and food events. Previously a kiosk on 2nd floor of the same bldg. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, Filipino, Catering, Take-out

GuamVegan
GuamVegan

Great Ambiance, Delicious Food, Love the Events

Posted on 05 / 25 / 2013

I love Azotea Greens! I have been a big fan of their food when they were just a kiosk, and I now love to hang out in the new restaurant on the lower terrace of La Azotea Building. It is a changing art gallery featuring local art, music and culture. And it is a cozy, warm, and inspiring space often a hangout for local artists working on their art in the restaurant, a place for friends to meet, a great place to study and surf the internet. I also like the events that are held here. It is MORE than just a vegetarian restaurant as they contribute to the cultural diversity and charm of Baguio.

Did I mention their awesome food? The vegetarian and vegan-friendly food is really tasty and unique, made from home grown recipes of Pinoy and Asian dishes. My favorites are the drumsticks, curry, choplets, and pad thai.

I also like saying hello to the owners when I am there. It feels like I am a part of their family, and the delicious food is offered with love and welcome.

Azotea Greens is a must, when you are in Baguio!

Pros: Nice Ambiance, Great Food, Good Art, Music, Cultural Events
spiritnoodles
spiritnoodles

Bigger and Better!

Posted on 08 / 20 / 2012

I've always been an avid customer of Azotea Greens. Last Friday, my family, a guest and I went there for dinner. Everyone was so full and happy with what they have ordered. The serving is hefty and the food is delicious. We had Sushroom Sisig, Drumsticks, Pasta(Fettuccine in Tomato, Basil & Zucchini Sauce), and Tinuktok na Tofu. It was all a hit. I'd definitely go back there for more!

FYI, three people I am with are non-vegetarians but they loved the food!

Pros: Friendly and accomodating owner & staff, Hefty serving and excellent food, Good value for money
flowerpopgurl
flowerpopgurl

nice food and owner

Posted on 08 / 09 / 2011

We visited Baguio after our trip to the province and it's our second time eating at this resto. They never fail to make us smile and our stomach too. Very generous servings and they serve brown rice. I was able to chit-chat with the wife/owner and she's very nice. I will always eat here every time I am in Baguio. :)

Pros: nice place
Cons: noisy, the place is located with other non-veg

Dear Owner and Manager of Azotea Greens: