CLOSED: Azna Gluten Free Ba...

Vegan bakery. Makes gluten free vegan baked goods. Uses mostly organic ingredients. May 2014, reported CLOSED to HappyCow. more-less
2647 Cameron Park Dr (Green Valley Rd)
Cameron Park, California 95682
530-677-5810

Open Tue-Thur 6:30am-2pm, Fri 6:30am-6pm, Sat 7am-5pm, closed Sun-Monday.

First Review by spizyxoxo
rockcita
rockcita

great staff but lousy brownies

Posted on 07 / 03 / 2010

I'm a brownie lover, so when I stopped in Azna Gluten Free Bakery last year, I thought I discovered heaven. Not so. The brownie had about as much flavor as cardboard. It was so tasteless that I tossed it away after a few bites. Forward to two weeks ago when I decided to give Azna another try. Unfortunately, I once again tossed a partially eaten brownie away. The worst part was, the brownie was 4 bucks! On the positive side, the staff is about as friendly as people can possibly get, and the cute little shop is a neat as a pin. I haven't tried their other pastries, so I'm willing to go there again, but not for brownies.

Pros: tidy and clean, very nice staff
Cons: flavorless brownies
Tatiana
Tatiana
  • herbivore

Amazing all Vegan/Gluten Free Bakery!

Posted on 01 / 26 / 2009

My mom and I decided to make the trek out to Azna last week based on it being a fully vegan and gluten free bakery, plus the good reviews. I'm so glad we decided to make the trip out! All of the food was fresh and full of flavor. They had a large variety of scones, cupcakes, and much more (you can see their selection on their website), including cinnamon rolls that were to die for! I also loved my carrot raisin cupcake, and the savory bean and spinach pastry was amazing. For being gluten free, the prices were very reasonable. I have had their products from Whole Foods before (they sell in a few other markets), but there is no comparison to the flavor and texture when the products are fresh. The only major negative for me is the long drive, but we'll definitely be making the trip back regularly!

Pros: all vegan, friendly staff, great texture/flavor
Cons: very far drive
spizyxoxo
spizyxoxo

Amazing desserts

Posted on 07 / 26 / 2008

I've been a regular customer since Azna's opened and they are amazing. Nice and friendly staff and great desserts. They have scones, waffles, cookies, muffins, cupcakes, pies, brownies, customized cakes and more! Made fresh daily, all vegan and healthy ingredients, and soooooo yummy. They are also always trying new and creative recipes and expanding their menu to include lunch items, smoothies, coffees. Go and try it for yourself!

Pros: friendly staff, reasonably priced, delicious

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: Azna Gluten Free Bakery: