Azar's Natural Foods Market...

Please send HappyCow some details! more-less
108 Prescott Ave
Virginia Beach, Virginia 23452
757-486-7778

First Review by GoatxThrower
mruss016
mruss016

Favorite Mediterranean Restaurant

Posted on 12 / 04 / 2013

I always get the hummus, tabouleh, falafels, and lentil soup. It adds up to be somewhat expensive but it's so good that I have to have it all! So delicious!

Pros: Excellent Food, Vegan Options Clearly Labeled, Friendly Staff
sunniegreen
sunniegreen

Finally, Delicious Mediterranean/Mid Eastern Food!

Posted on 06 / 03 / 2011

While driving around Virginia Beach, starving, we checked out Yelp and were led to Azars. The food was phenomenal. We have been back since then. We each had a full sandwich. A Kefta and a Baba Ghanouj ran us about $18. For a cheapskate like myself, the quantity was not quite worth $9, but the quality absolutely was. The sandwiches came with very good hummus and the pitas were great.

There are both meat, vegetarian, and vegan options. All are marked clearly on the menu and the selection is plentiful. I have never been there in the evening, but in the afternoon the dining room has never been crowded.

Pros: Delicious, filling portion, lots of selection
Cons: small dining area, prices a little high
GoatxThrower
GoatxThrower

Awesome food

Posted on 06 / 02 / 2008

I've been coming here since I was 17. Great salads, desserts, and probably the most underrated selection of pizzas in Virginia Beach. Try the "By George" pizza if you eat real cheese. The falafel is decent. A few years ago, they changed the mammoul cookies, which bummed me out to a degree, but the new cookies are just fine.

Pros: friendly staff, awesome food
Cons: gets very crowded at night

Dear Owner and Manager of Azar's Natural Foods Market and Cafe: