Serves meat, veg options available. Offers vegetable/vegetarian dishes that can be made vegan by asking to omit egg. Price: Moderate more-less
Ovo, Thai, Non-veg
2437 SW 27th Ave
Ocala, Florida 34471
352-237-3433
Closed now

Mon-Thu 4:30pm-9:30pm, Mon-Fri 11:00am-3:00pm, Fri 4:30pm-10:00pm, Sat 12:00pm-10:00pm, Sun 12:00pm-9:00pm

First Review by CharTalk
CharTalk
CharTalk

Tasty Thai food

Posted on 07 / 30 / 2014

Eating out as a Vegan in central Florida is a challenge, so I'm always thrilled to find a restaurant where I can find even a few options. This storefront Thai eatery in Ocala offers quite a few choices for appetizers, soups, salads, entrees and desserts.

Everything we ordered was prepared with care. The vegetables were tender crisp and delectably seasoned. I absolutely loved the Fresh Rolls my husband and I shared for our appetizer course. The appetizer was plenty big to share although it was so good, I really didn't want to.

Our waitress was helpful and was willing to customize the spice level to meet our individual taste.

While this is a storefront in a strip mall, the decor is soothing. Lunch entrees run about $7.50; dinners cost closer to $10.

Pros: Excellent food, Helpful staff, Good value
Cons: Serves meat

Dear Owner and Manager of Ayuttaya Thai Cuisine: