CLOSED: Awadh

Serves meat, veg options available. Indian food restaurant offering also vegetarian dishes from different regions in India. Attentive service, and will cook specific dishes for you at request. Large function room available. Reported closed to HappyCow. Price: Moderate more-less
Lacto, Indian, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by TravellingPud
TravellingPud
TravellingPud

Delicious Indian!

4 Posted on 06 / 17 / 2012

I love coming to Awadh. Their menu is broken down not only into veg and non veg but also into the region of Indian the dish comes from. The menu is at least half vegetarian. I am working my way through all of the dishes and every one has been fantastic! From spicy paneer dishes, to comforting daals, each dish has a high note. I look forward to my next trip!

Pros: Tasty, healthy, consistent

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: Awadh: