The first 100% vegan restaurant in Gdansk, opened in Sept 2013. Serves an array of cuisines and dishes, including desserts. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, Polish, Western, International, Juice bar, Take-out, Catering
Wajdeloty 25/1
Gdansk, Poland 80-437

Open Mon-Thur 11am-8pm, Fri-Sat 11am-9pm, Sun 11am-7pm.

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by veronicafreespirit
bencamps
bencamps

One of the Best in Europe!!!

5 Posted on 07 / 09 / 2014

My Girlfriend and I visited Avocado around six weeks ago. I remember it like yesterday. I had roasted red pepper, stuffed with millet and vegetables, she had barley and vegetable cutlets. Both were amazing. We had cakes to take away, they were amazing too. The staff were super friendly. The prices are cheap. The space is clean, bright and inviting. Lots of locals were stopping by for coffee and cake. I can honestly put this place in my top 5 vegan restaurants in Europe and I've been to quite a few. If anywhere in the tri-city area you must visit Avocado!!!

Pros: Great food, Lovely Staff, Cute cafe
anka_gollas
anka_gollas

Super Tasty!

5 Posted on 02 / 22 / 2014

i was really happy to discover this vegan place in my home town before visiting last year. it turned out few months before that im gluten intolerant and i was desperately looking for vegan AND gluten free meals (especially cakes). and i couldnt end up better! they have a menu with many gluten free options and various dishes of the day including delicious cakes - everything super tasty fresh and prepared with care.
apart of the great food they have a very low prices very friendly staff and cosy interior
i wish i had avocado in germany

Pros: gluten free cakes, excellent food , good value
Cons: small interior
AleTzi
AleTzi

Amazing!

5 Posted on 12 / 24 / 2013

So good food and delightful interior! And everyone working there were so friendly!! It was one of the best vegan restaurant I ever ate in, and with its low prices it absolutely my nr. 1 favorite right now!! If I'm in Poland again I will definitely come back here!! And the sortiment of bio drinks was a big +!! Only con is that the place has few sitting places. I really hope I can eat here again!!

Pros: Tasty food, Adoring staff, Big sortiment of bio drinks
Cons: Little space
TatianaKondratova
TatianaKondratova

An amazing place to treat yourself with tasty food

5 Posted on 11 / 10 / 2013

It was my first time here and definitely not the list!!! I vwsh I could eat here all day every day!! The food is soooooo tasty, you have to try it to share this feelings:) The stuff is so helpful and friendly, they treated me as their old friend. Thank you very much to the lady, who translated the whole menu for us, as we were not able to understand Polish language. I can't wait to visit this place again. To be honest I've never visited a single restaurant that is serving only vegan food, I was so surprised that this place is completely free off any meat and dairy! Everybody should try their food, as I am 100% sure that even meat eater would be able to open a new side of tasty food for themselves and enjoy these amazing and nourishing food as we do!!!!!

Pros: Vegan, Great choice of desserts , Delicious food
veronicafreespirit
veronicafreespirit

One awsome place! The best food in 3city!

5 Posted on 10 / 23 / 2013

I'm eating here a few times a week and in my opinion it is the best food in Gdańsk and it is all vegan. It cannot get any better! The food is amazing, the cakes f.ex. raw cheesecake is extraordinary. I'm always full after eating there;) The prices are quite low and they have organic&fair trade tea and coffee which is important for me. The staff is really nice&friendly but also very helpfull. If you will be in Gdańsk - you need to check this out! You're going to love it for sure!

Pros: excellent food, awsome staff, big portions
Cons: none

Dear Owner and Manager of Avocado Vegan and Eko: