Serves meat, veg options available. Specializes in authentic Mediterranean food. Uses locally grown produce and olive oil for all cooking and baking. Uses separate grill tops for vegetables and has plenty of vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free dishes. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Organic, International, Juice bar, Salad bar, Take-out, Mediterranean, Non-veg
225 Peachtree St, Ste B-30
Atlanta, Georgia 30303
404-698-3600

Open Mon-Fri 7am-6pm, closed Sat-Sun.

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by stolenbuick
lpass809
lpass809

Delicious!

4 Posted on 05 / 17 / 2014

Great falafel and fresh juices! So nice to find healthy food in Atlanta! Very friendly and helpful staff.

Pros: friendly staff, good value, excellent food
stolenbuick
stolenbuick

Awesome food fast, Vegan friendly, Big personality

4 Posted on 04 / 19 / 2014

What a wonderful surprise on my business trip to Atlanta! Being a 100% vegan it is sometimes a challenge on the road to find decent options. I used my Happy Cow app but there weren’t many options popping up for downtown Atlanta (although I spoke with Kameel, the owner, and they are now listed).

This is FAR more than a fast food falafel stand – it is incredibly awesome food made fast! Kameel – besides being a brilliant chef – is an incredible showman and personality. You could go there during the busy lunch break – or any other time – and just watch how he interacts with his loving customers. I’ve never really seen anything like it. It’s just a very friendly and special experience to visit his place.

As for the food, while they do serve meat dishes, they have a totally separate vegan grill only for vegan items – Kameel was very excited to show me his dedicated vegan grill and I was very excited to see it!

Besides the best falafel I’ve had in my 50+ years, all of their other vegan dishes and sides are out of this world. Unfortunately Kameel has ruined baba ganoush for me since his version is so unbelievable that eating it anywhere else is just not same anymore. You MUST try the baba ganoush! For me it is like candy – I could probably just eat a big bowl of that with falafel and be happy… but then I’d miss all the other great food such as the quinoa dishes, awesome lentil dishes, superb veggies, delicious eggplant, organic maple syrup sweetened deserts, there are just too many wonderful options to list.

I only wish Aviva was in Chicago, but it’s probably a good thing it is not or I’d eat here every single day like I did when on my recent trip to Atlanta. I have another business trip there in August and can’t wait to visit Kameel again… both for the fantastic food and because he is a just such a wonderful guy. If you do decide to go, please tell him Michael the photographer sent you and that I said hello and hope to see him soon!

PS - I would give this place 5 stars but Happy Cow only allows a maximum of 4 stars for places that also serve meat.

Updated from previous review on Saturday April 19, 2014

Updated from previous review on Saturday April 19, 2014

Pros: Vegan Friendly , Seperate vegan grill , Awesome and food and owner
Cons: Wish they had more locations! ,

Dear Owner and Manager of Aviva by Kameel: