All vegan shoe shop and online store. Features 100% vegan sturdy boots, athletic sneakers, hiking shoes, ankle boots, women's pumps and sandals as well as accessories like vegan wallets and belts. Its first location. more-less
Schivelbeiner Strasse 35
Berlin, Germany 10439
+49-0-3047080857

Open Mon-Fri 11am-8pm, Sat 11am-6pm.

First Review by Tara HD
ChristianaHasldorf
ChristianaHasldorf

So much choice

5 Posted on 04 / 13 / 2014

It is so great to shop for shoes here! I bought myself Vegetarian Shoes for hiking. Very friendly staff, I would definitely get back!

JonJon
JonJon

Great place, great shoes!

5 Posted on 03 / 23 / 2014

Avesu is a very nice shoe shop with plenty of choices. Prices are relatively high but consistent with other shops and shoes quality. Unfortunatly, they didn't had my size for the model I wanted! And I only stayed in Berlin for 3 days otherwise I would have ordered them. Hope to come back again!

Pros: many choices
veganjess86
veganjess86

perhaps my favorite vegan place ever!

5 Posted on 12 / 11 / 2012

Amazing amazing amazing! Being in a country where the first language isn't English, this store was so helpful for me to stock up on anything with no worries. It's a rather large store with anything you need, vegan or not, if there were more places like this people wouldn't 'miss' anything. 2 coolers of vegan cheese, I wish I had longer in Berlin so I could try all of them!

J-Veg
J-Veg

Great place to shop for shoes and accessories

5 Posted on 10 / 28 / 2012

I've visited the store a few times and have always been made to feel welcome by the staff. There is a wide selection of products from popular vegan brands (e.g. 'Vegetarian Shoes', 'Macbeth') including shoes, trainers, boots, belts, insoles etc. It's located in a nice area, which also happens to be right next to the vegan supermarket/cafe 'Veganz'. The prices are reasonable and it's worth paying a small amount extra (compared to shopping online directly from the manufacturers) to be able to see the products properly and try them on.

Pros: Friendly staff, Wide selection of products, Nice location

SagarKShah
SagarKShah

Great place with very friendly staff

5 Posted on 09 / 23 / 2012

Really enjoyed shopping here. Great selection of vegan shoes, including Novacas, Macbeth, Vegetarian Shoes, and Marco Tozzi. They also have a good selection of Vibram Five Fingers. The staff were incredibly friendly, and very helpful indeed in helping us make a decision about which shoes to buy.

The store is very conveniently next to a vegan grocery store/cafe called Veganz, and you get a free hot drink up to the value of EUR2.50 with every purchase.

Pros: Great selection, Friendly Staff, Next to Veganz
Tara HD
Tara HD

Finally a place to try on and buy vegan shoes!

5 Posted on 02 / 29 / 2012

I believe this is the first vegan shoe shop in Germany and that is enough reason for me to love it. Finally I can try on shoes before I buy them. I used to buy vegan shoes online (or whenever possible in vegan shoe shops while travelling abroad) but I find it tedious to return shoes by mail after trying them if they do not fit.
Apart from this obvious advantage, the shop owner was extremely friendly and helpful. I am very happy with the shoes I bought and I'm looking forward to the upcoming summer collection.

Pros: all vegan, very friendly & helpful owner
Cons: small

Dear Owner and Manager of Avesu:

Thank you for being a Premium FRIEND supporter.

There's another way to promote your business on HappyCow:

Advertise your large, custom banner on the Berlin page, or any other regional page.

Please email us if you have questions, or to get started today!

Last updated: 2014/06/03