CLOSED: Avatars Punjabi...

Serves meat, veg options available. Small chain of burrito restaurant. Offers tofu and could make a dish vegan or gluten free upon request. Reported closed to HappyCow. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Lacto, Fusion, Indian, Mexican, Non-veg

First Review by davbomcdavbo
SarahMichelle
SarahMichelle

Flavorful and Friendly

4 Posted on 07 / 28 / 2013

I adore this restaurant. I always order the same thing. There are many veg options but it is hard to explore when there is a dish that I daydream about and salivate over.
They are incredibley accommodating for vegan diets and the cooks are truly skilled.
The first time I came here was when I was an omnivore and my vegan sister was visiting. I got hooked and this place helped me make the transition to vegan!
Updated from previous review on Sunday July 28, 2013

Pros: Incredible flavorful options, Brilliant fusion, Decor & Staff
Cons: Sometimes I need a mint or some fennel , Because my tummy isn't used to , So many spices
davbomcdavbo
davbomcdavbo
  • non-vegetarian

Excellent Food

4 Posted on 09 / 06 / 2012

This restaurant has a great ambience with good music and interesting decoration. The best bit is most definitely the food though. Who would ever imagine that Mexican-Indian would be so delicious??? I highly recommend this to anyone- and they are good on their promise of offering a wide selection of vegan dishes and accommodating different diets.

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: Avatars Punjabi Burritos: