Serves meat, veg options available. Pizzeria with an extensive pizza list. Has vegan cheese, free wi-fi. Price: Moderate more-less
Lacto, Pizza, Italian, Organic, Juice bar, Fast food, Take-out, Delivery, Catering, Non-veg
3406 3 Ave NW

nudieonions
nudieonions

The Best Ever!!!

Posted on 08 / 19 / 2014

Awesome gluten free vegan thin crust pizza and vegan mozzarella available. Awesome interior with interesting paintings and an overall good atmosphere. Friendly, accommodating staff. So good! I`m so glad I could finally eat pizza as a gluten free vegan, yay!

Pros: food, vegan, 100% gluten free kitchen
TaylorAlma
TaylorAlma

Great food & very accommodating

Posted on 08 / 05 / 2014

The food was great, and I love the atmosphere! It's kind of in a odd location but worth the drive!

They have a bunch of interesting pizza options, there's a couple from "Far East (places like India), and a few from "The Americas." Very good! Although I was craving something like pepperoni (as a vegan that's a hard craving to satisfy) and the pizza didn't really do it for that! However it was delicious. I believe they only had thin crust, but that could just be the vegan option!

Pros: Great variety & interesting menu, Very accommodating / friendly staff, chill atmosphere
Cons: Only thin crust, Won't satisfy "junk food pizza" craving
Petesternz
Petesternz

Liked the options, but not the pizza

Posted on 10 / 15 / 2013

This really wasn't to my taste. I thought the crust was about as boring as boring gets. I thought the sauce was pretty boring too.

Thus, despite my appreciation of the Daiya cheese and multiple veggie options, I did not really enjoy the pizza. Just my opinion, of course!

Baxter
Baxter

Really good!

Posted on 05 / 29 / 2013

I had the Buddha pizza - the curry sauce was a bit too spicy for me, but otherwise it was great. They didn't cheap out on the Daiya cheese, and the toppings went all the way to the edge - woo hoo! The cashews were really good, too. I'll be back! (and next time I'll do what the owner suggests and ask that a separate pizza cutter be used...that should standard practice, tho, IMHO.)

Pros: Great food!
kimward8
kimward8

Vegan Pizza with whole wheat crust

Posted on 01 / 30 / 2013

They have Daiya cheese for vegan pizzas, and the whole wheat crust and the tomato sauce are vegan. I had a vegan Margherita pizza, with fresh basil and parsley. It was really good. I like how they use a good amount of Daiya. I would probably prefer a normal crust, but for a whole wheat crust it was good, especially if you are trying to be healthier.

Ryan Wright
Ryan Wright

Welcome

Posted on 01 / 24 / 2013

I am a Managing Partner of Avatara Pizza. I love our pizzas, salads, sides, & beverages & I think you will too. I mostly eat our pizzas veggie & sometimes with no animal product at all and really enjoy them. Most importantly our vegan & vegetarian customers seem to really enjoy the options we have available for them. Please feel to customize your pizzas to fit your choices & don't be shy to let us know if you have any preferences (eg. use a separate or clean cutter from pizzas with meat or animal product of any kind). We are happy to respect your requests & are very experienced in catering to customers with severe dietary restrictions & allergies. Thanks for considering us.

Dear Owner and Manager of Avatara Pizza: