Cozy place close to Brno city center, opposite the Mendel museum. Inexpensive thali meals with re-fills and salad, changes everyday. Has place for children, no wi-fi. Had shut down for sometime in 2012 and reopened in 2013. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Organic, Indian, Take-out, Delivery

kuchi
kuchi

Great lunch

Posted on 10 / 04 / 2014

Avatar is my favorite lunch menu restaurant, they have 2 menus every day, at least one is vegan, and every time I liked the meal. Sometimes it could be a little bit colder, especially after 17 hour.

Pros: Small prices, All you can eat everytime, Herbal tea
Gudrun
Gudrun

Not a Review ;-)

Posted on 08 / 11 / 2012

This review is not a review ;-) . I intended to visit "Avatar" on my last day in Brno. According to info provided by the restaurant (also next to the entrance door), the restaurant was supposed to open at 11 a.m., that was when I arrived (I was that early because I had to catch my train to Vienna). Nobody showed up except for another customer, we both waited for 15 minutes and then we left. There was a menu of the previous day attached to the door, no hint on vacation.

The house itself and the menu at the entrance looked quite nice and inviting. A pity! If I ever come to Brno again I will definitely try again, but not without verifying the opening times. I will rate this restaurant with 3 cows because I can't leave this page without voting, this won't be a serious assessment of course...

Dear Owner and Manager of Avatar: