Small organic grocery shop with a cafe inside. Shop sells a range of products made with alternative grains such as, spelt, quinoa, kamut, etc. Also sells tofu, miso, soy milk, nuts, seeds, and more. more-less

First Review by xHenrix
Vegancucc
Vegancucc

Great lunch but FISH SOLD at the premises

4 Posted on 03 / 26 / 2013

This is a very friendly place, the chef always surprises me with some amazing vegan food for lunch. Somewhat pricey, but it is worth it. Tempeh is one of the things that they make fantastically. Cakes are great too, though the selection is limited. I would not call this cafe vegan though: they sell fish and dairy products. (The lunch menu is vegan). Vegan/macrobiotic cooking courses are held regularly. The staff is lovely and smiley.

Pros: Friendly staff, Fantastic vegan food at lunch time, Great selection of health foods
Cons: Sells FISH! and dairy products, Only open from Tue-Fri until 19:00
flash
flash

Very kind owners and great food. I love it.

5 Posted on 05 / 18 / 2012

This is a very small place to eat. Make sure to reserve because they have 2 or 3 small table only. You can also order foor for a party (I use them for my mariage, it was just great and unforgetable). I really like this place and I recommand you to visit them or to order them you next bday cake. They do so tasty yummy wonderful cake (vegan).

Pros: Healthy food, Excellent food, Can organize big buffet in your place
Cons: Small
Lesley
Lesley

Fantastic!

5 Posted on 03 / 23 / 2012

Just finished dinner and am sitting in my hotel blissfully full, I had the little lentil bites, a cup of soup and an apple tart and everything was really tasty and tasted perfectly home made! My french is bad as well and the lady behind the counter was really helpful showing me what things as a Vegan I could eat - would definitely go back!

Pros: Great service, Great variety, Great food
Cons: tricky to find

jewelsthemonkey
jewelsthemonkey

Great little shop--good food!

4 Posted on 02 / 15 / 2011

First of all, don't be fooled when you try to find this place and begin thinking to yourself, "This is a very odd place for a restaurant. It can't be here." It is there! (It is near the Ukrainian embassy.)

We ordered a large vegan, home-cooked platter for two of us for lunch--and it was enough. Very filling, very delicious. We also had a piece of cake and a tart for dessert and they were brilliant. I assume the produce is local as the food was very seasonal. My only negative comment would be that it was too salty.

I should also note that while all food that is home-made is vegan, not everything in the store is vegan--so beware! (It is all vegetarian, however.)

Great choice overall for veggies in Geneva!

Pros: Good food, Helpful staff, Healthy
Cons: Pricey--like everything in Geneva, Salty, Small

Dear Owner and Manager of Aux Deux Portes: