I'm never disappointed with the brilliant food of this small place, near the train station! Quality food and nice people is what you'll find "aux deux portes"!
A very nice and small restaurant situated inside a vegan grocery store. We ordered the daily menu and everything was very good with an exceptional Azuki pie. We also had a very refreshing piece of vegan cake, made with fruits and a nut cream. The staff is really friendly and we had a great time.Pros: excellent food, good value, nice vibe
The food is very delicious and completely vegan. Everything I ate was homemade and very tasty: soup, veggy-pie and tofu-cheesecake! Nice visitors and staff, not pretentious and friendly. Inexpensive.
Updated from previous review on Wednesday January 29, 2014
The food is really good, light and healthy. All I tried was excellent and the ingredients combinations were surprising. The staff is nice and the place is very welcoming.
I enjoyed Aux deux portes a lot and I will certainly go back.
The only con is that it is only open from Tuesday to Friday for lunch.Pros: Very good food, Nice staff
Cons: Not opened on week-ends
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Geneva Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has Aux Deux Portes Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 2253 times since Jan 2013.