Aubergine

Small restaurant with a garden. Offers weekday lunch buffet and Sunday buffet; also an extensive a la carte menu during week nights plus a special meal of the month. Uses organic ingredients and beverages. Vegan versions for most of the dishes available. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Organic
Haimbacher Str. 51 (Hessen)
Fulda, Germany 36041
0661-2926868

Open Tue-Fri 11:30-14:00 and 18:00-22:00, Sat 18:00-22:00, Sun 11:30-14:00 and 18:00-22:00.

First Review by ladyhurt

Excellent restaurant, nice people

5 Posted on 10 / 01 / 2010

I frequently eat there, it is by far the best vegetarian Restaurant I know in the large Frankfurt area. Very good taste, typical german and international dishes, both on vegetable style as well as fake meat dishes.
Food and drinks are mostly or 100% organic, no NSG used.
Most dishes available as vegan, some are vegan anyway.
English is spoken.
They have a monthly menue with related to the years time. Bring some apetite with you to have this!

The people there are very nice, relaxed and helpful.

My personal recommendation: The Carrot Ingwer cream soup, the Hungarian Seitan Gulasch, Marzipan sushi and one or two of the organic beers from Rother. Yummy!

Enjoy!
Monkeyinside

Pros: Excellent Food, Nice people, NIce atmosphere
Cons: Too far from my home...
VeganET
VeganET

Excellent - one of the best

5 Posted on 12 / 27 / 2009

I live in the US but have been here twice. Some of the best veg food I've ever had. Nice staff and cute atmosphere. I will return!

ladyhurt
ladyhurt

Wonderful food, people and atmosphere

5 Posted on 03 / 19 / 2008

My mother and I ate here before a concert, and the food was the best part of the day (sorry, Roger Cicero)! The best vegetarian food I have eaten in Germany by far. The all-you-can-eat menu is slightly expensive but completely worth it. And the alcohol-free beer is cheap and great (an entire litre's worth!).

Pros: fantastic food, good service, nice atmosphere
Cons: slightly expensive

Dear Owner and Manager of Aubergine: