It was closed when I went by.
I can always count on a delightful dining experience when I go to Au NatuRaw. The food is so fresh and amazing, the service is great, and I love that the owner comes out (when she has a moment) to greet the patrons personally.Pros: Unique dishes, Fresh, Friendly
This is now my 2nd time here and I will definitely be back when I'm anywhere near here.
I've eaten in most of the raw restaurants in the area or in my travels and this place is one of the best places I've eaten in with amazing dishes full if flavor and great ingredients.
Wonder full raw organic food in a pleasant environment. Be surprised by the flavors and joy of live food. This is a good place to be introduced to raw food, even if you are an omnivore and it is great addition to the fine but limit choice in OC for the experienced hungry raw foodie. Don't miss the raw "cheesecake." They do have a few cooked items on the menu for the less adventurous. The recycled retro atmosphere is fun, the portions are filling and tasty, and the staff is sweet and helpful. We will be back.Pros: Great food, Nice setting, Pleasant staff
Cons: Closes at 8PM on weeknights
I can't believe I missed writing a review on this place. I go for lunch weekly, and have not been disappointed. Chef/Owner Marshal(sp?) is present (and attentive) and has some very delicious menu items. My Favs are the Waldorf salad and raw taco. I always take a dessert home...brownies, carrot cake, etc...conveniently located at the Artist's Village across the street from Memphis...
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Santa Ana Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has CLOSED: Au NatuRaw closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 1157 times since Jan 2013.