CLOSED: Au NatuRaw

Eco-friendly raw food restaurant offering raw cuisine inspired by world regions. FEB 2014 REPORTED SHUT, FB INACTIVE. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, Organic, American, International, All Raw, Juice bar, Take-out
206 N Broadway Ste A (The Artist's Village)
Santa Ana, California 92701
714-478-3420

Open Wed-Sat 11am-10pm, Sun- 11am-8pm.

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by kglaguna
DrLisa
DrLisa

Exquisite dining

5 Posted on 07 / 22 / 2013

I can always count on a delightful dining experience when I go to Au NatuRaw. The food is so fresh and amazing, the service is great, and I love that the owner comes out (when she has a moment) to greet the patrons personally.

Pros: Unique dishes, Fresh, Friendly
Azbigmike
Azbigmike

best raw food in L

5 Posted on 04 / 19 / 2013

This is now my 2nd time here and I will definitely be back when I'm anywhere near here.
I've eaten in most of the raw restaurants in the area or in my travels and this place is one of the best places I've eaten in with amazing dishes full if flavor and great ingredients.

bkoffman
bkoffman

Great Organic Raw Vegan Food

5 Posted on 03 / 21 / 2013

Wonder full raw organic food in a pleasant environment. Be surprised by the flavors and joy of live food. This is a good place to be introduced to raw food, even if you are an omnivore and it is great addition to the fine but limit choice in OC for the experienced hungry raw foodie. Don't miss the raw "cheesecake." They do have a few cooked items on the menu for the less adventurous. The recycled retro atmosphere is fun, the portions are filling and tasty, and the staff is sweet and helpful. We will be back.

Pros: Great food, Nice setting, Pleasant staff
Cons: Closes at 8PM on weeknights
kglaguna
kglaguna

Excellent!

5 Posted on 01 / 03 / 2013

I can't believe I missed writing a review on this place. I go for lunch weekly, and have not been disappointed. Chef/Owner Marshal(sp?) is present (and attentive) and has some very delicious menu items. My Favs are the Waldorf salad and raw taco. I always take a dessert home...brownies, carrot cake, etc...conveniently located at the Artist's Village across the street from Memphis...

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: Au NatuRaw: