Au Lac Pure Vegetarian - Ng...

Sells assorted frozen, vacuum packed, and dried mockmeats, sauces, noodles, and more. more-less
63-65 Nguyen Kiem, P.3, District Go Vap
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
8940211, 9851626

First Review by orcinusmoon
orcinusmoon
orcinusmoon

so much to choose from!

Posted on 10 / 03 / 2014

I took a taxi to find it and once we were on the street it was easy to find. They have a lot of frozen vegan meats, packaged meats, tvp, vegan sauces and powders. I wish they had more dried/packaged items or that I lived here to take advantage of the frozen section.

Now they have a lot of things that I can't imagine in a vegan variety... These include vegan varieties of the following: cow stomach, pig ears, pigs feet with bones, deer meat. But I am sure that is a plus for some.

My 5 star rating comes from a few things. The staff was very friendly despite not speaking any English. They have a wide variety! Having lived in China for a few years I get really excited about finding faux meats and seasonings! They even had my favorite, vegan chicken drumsticks with lemongrass "bones".

Pros: wide variety

Dear Owner and Manager of Au Lac Pure Vegetarian - Nguyen Kiem: