Assorted frozen, vacuum packed, and dried mockmeats, sauces, noodles, and more. more-less
80 Le Duan, District Hai Chau
Da Nang, Vietnam
84-0511-888266, 888267

Call for Hours

First Review by Kpac

Not really health foods!!

1 Posted on 12 / 07 / 2010

If you're thinking health food store like you might in Australia, USA or the UK (Holland & Barrett, Whole foods, Macro, Fresh & Wild) - think again ! This really is a small shop full mostly of mock meats. So a lot of the products are processed. (I can stomach a veggie sauasage but I am not into mock meat otherwise...!!)I went away with a tin of veggie sausages and, some soy sauce and tin of baked beans.I was hoping for some fresh produce even some plain tofu or Vietnamese vegan desserts. A lot of products had msg too!
It's worth saying that the staff are very friendly!

Pros: Friendly staff
Cons: lots of mockmeat, MSG, Not health foods exactly

Dear Owner and Manager of Au Lac Pure Vegetarian: