Very small shop features a daily buffet, no menu. Selections in mockmeat dishes with a soup for around 15-20000VD. Free green tea. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Fast food, Buffet, Buddhist, Take-out
28C Hoang Hoa Tham (between Yersin and Ly Tu Trong Streets)
Nha Trang, Vietnam

OT
OT

Not worth the visit

2 Posted on 07 / 10 / 2011

This restaurant is virtually a street stall with a few dishes served with rice (about 2 dishes). Not worth the taxi fare.

Cons: Street stall, Limited choice
Pea
Pea

Clean little place with ok cheap food

3 Posted on 02 / 27 / 2010

After reading the two bad reviews we were not expecting much of this place. But it was fine. We had rice with veg and a fake meat which was average but palatable. The selection is quite limited but I loved the filled steamed buns/dumplings which were delicious. It is a cheap meal, nothing special but ok. We found the place to be spotlessly clean.
Meals are about 10,000

Pros: Cheap, Quick, Steamed buns
Cons: food is nothing special, limited choice
terrorfearor
terrorfearor

have to agree

2 Posted on 09 / 15 / 2009

I found this joint pretty dirty for Vietnam, just no one had swept for a while I think, but its not like you'd contract hep C from a dirty floor. the food was as noted above, cold greasy mock meats, some good tastes, some that tasted like chunks of soy protein had been left on the floor of the fish market. friendly service though and pretty cheap- 10.000VND

Pros: cheap, friendly
Cons: dirty, unhealthy

Guest
Guest

Give it a miss!

2 Posted on 04 / 06 / 2007

A tiny place. You don't get a menu you just get a mixture of what has been cooked already as part of the 'buffet'.
There was a little bit of fried 'mock meat', fried tofu, a few veggies, deep fried bits of stale french bread, crispy sweet things of some description and rice. It was all cold and greasy. Not my cup of tea I'm afraid. It was all quite dirty. (I went to one of these pure veg canteens in Dalat and it was so much better)

Pros: cheap
Cons: dirty, Greasy cold food, Dark and dingy

Dear Owner and Manager of Au Lac Chay: