CLOSED: Au fil des mets

Most of the dishes are vegan except some desserts. Very fresh and calm atmosphere. Note: Does not use dairy products, only eggs for one desert only. Please confirm before ordering. SHUT DOWN OCT 26, 2013. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Organic, Chinese, Indian, Thai, Take-out, Vietnamese
32 Rue Jean-Jacques Rousseau
Montpellier, France 34000
+33-0-499-069-425

Open Mon-Fri 12-6pm, closed Sat-Sun.

First Review by GreenGarnet
JonJon
JonJon

Cute place

3 Posted on 10 / 20 / 2013

The restaurant atmosphere is pleasant and calm, the food is tasty and fresh. Mostly vegan. Convenient to eat at noon. However, it is best to book if you plan to eat after 2:00 pm.

Pros: tasty and fresh food, friendly staff, mostly vegan
Cons: relatively small portions, not open in the evening
Helle76
Helle76

For tofu lovers

2 Posted on 08 / 27 / 2013

A cute little café whose main advantage is that it is one of very few veg places in town. I have been there about five times in a two year period, and the dish is always the same: a more or less bland curry with small cubes of tofu. It's not actually bad, just boring and a bit expensive for what it is. Also, it promotes itself as "gluten free" which is not really true. A very allergic friend of mine was told by the owner that they don't take gluten contamination into account.

Pros: Cute , Mostly vegan
Cons: Lacks imagination, Expensive
GreenGarnet
GreenGarnet

Colourful small restaurant

4 Posted on 09 / 07 / 2012

When I came here I first asked "Happy Cow" for going out in Montpellier. I was very happy to find the "Au fil des mets".
I went there and it was really really nice. What a lovely colourful restaurant.
Inside are maybe four small tables. The weather was fine, so I decided to sit outside, where maybe four additional seats are. The lady serving the food was pretty friendly. I had a portion of rice with vegetables and some tofu. It was good and cheap.
I recommend this place to everyone who likes to eat Asian food in a colourful surrounding :-) I would go there directly, if I will come back to Montpellier one day.

Pros: good asian food, friendly staff , nice interior
Cons: small (not for groups)

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: Au fil des mets: