Serves meat, veg options available. Has vegan pizza, vegan hotdog, green smoothies, vegan cake, plus vegan lunch set on Thursday (example: chili con tofu). Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Fast food, Western, Pizza, Non-veg

First Review by Raydoggy
Sternanis
Sternanis

Tiny but Great!

4 Posted on 06 / 21 / 2014

Great to have a place with vegan options in Wedding. Very small but cozy place. (No WC and no wifi so not for long staying i guess). They had three vegan cakes(carrot cake and apple pie 1.6 euro each) and both were tasty, big and the cheapest I've ever had in Berlin. I don't really drink coffee but their coffee was quite tasty too (maybe since the cake was sweet?). Looks like they have good pizza with many vegan options.

Pros: Cheap, Delicious, Friendly
Cons: Small. really small, no toilet
wildfang
wildfang

Best-priced vegan snacks in Berlin

4 Posted on 08 / 24 / 2013

I have been there once only as I don't come to this area a lot but would certainly go to Attis Cafe again.
I didn't go there on a Thursday but they still had some vegan things to choose from. There was vegan pizza and vegan hot dog out of which I chose the latter as I wasn't too hungry. The hot dog was nothing special (I don't suppose hot dogs are designed to be anything special) but good for a quick snack. I also ordered a Bionade and a piece of tasty vegan carrot cake. Together, those three items cost just around 5€ and where thus absolutely well-priced.
The owner was very friendly, too.
I hope Attis Cafe will turn all veg* soon.

Pros: Super-affordable prices, Friendly staff
Cons: Not 100% veg* yet
Raydoggy
Raydoggy

Thursday is Vegan Day

3 Posted on 08 / 27 / 2012

Thankfully we finally have some vegan food in this end of Wedding, one block from Osloer U8. So far they are only part of http://berlin.donnerstag-veggietag.de/ but they also have vegan options on the other days as well, and hope to eventually go all veg soon. The Thursday dishes are always tasty and fresh, I look forward to it every week. You will smile at how inexpensive they are as well.

Pros: In Wedding, Inexpensive, Tasty

Dear Owner and Manager of Attis Cafe: