Menu includes vegetable soup, soya mince in sauce, rice, salad, nachos, tortas, burritos, and juices. Price: Moderate more-less
Ovo, Lacto, Organic, Mexican, Western, Juice bar

• Cash only

First Review by bencamps
bianchina
bianchina

Very nice, but a little slow...

Posted on 09 / 06 / 2013

I went there on a Saturday around 7pm and I was the only customer. The waiter who was also the cook was really nice and friendly, he made an effort to chat with me in English, helped me with vegan options etc. The salad and juice I ordered were both great and they came in a reasonably timely fashion. However from the time I ordered, the burrito took over an hour to appear. Which is pretty amazing given how simple a dish it is and that there were no other customers. I was beginning to wonder if he had to rub 2 sticks together to make a fire or what! But anyway when it finally did come out it was really good, and the service was very friendly. Maybe it's not always slow like that if you go during the day! I would certainly recommend this place for yummy veg food.
Updated from previous review on Friday September 06, 2013

Pros: good food and excellent salad, friendly service, English speaking, understanding of vegans
Cons: main dish took over an hour to appear
bencamps
bencamps

Dream Catcher

Posted on 06 / 25 / 2012

Visited on 18th June 2012. My girlfriend and I both had the 'German' burrito, and a health shake, the burrito was very tasty, healthy and filling, the salad that came with it zesty and fresh. The staff were very friendly and there are a fair few dream catchers hanging from the ceiling (hence the name). As well as running this vegan friendly restaurant the owners have a handcraft store and offer yoga and massage.

Pros: Great food, Friendly staff, Vegan friendly

Dear Owner and Manager of Atrapasuenos: