Atacolypse Food Truck

Tex-Mex burritos and tacos that's all vegan. Call or check fb for opening dates. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan, American, Tex-Mex, Fast food, Beer/Wine, Take-out
Wolfgang Heinze Str.38 (Connewitz Kreuz)
Leipzig, Germany 04277

Open April 1 to October 1 Mon-Fri 4-11pm, Sat-Sun 2-11pm, closed for winter.

• Cash only

First Review by Cantona1983
vegan_ryan
vegan_ryan

Authentic Mexican food in Europe!!

5 Posted on 07 / 23 / 2013

This place is amazing. Mexican food in Europe is generally piss-poor, at best. Having lived in the southwest US, I don't even try Mexican or Tex-Mex food in Europe.

I was told that this place was good, so we went. Good was an understatement. This place was amazing. The food is cheap, delicious and authentic. Free chips & salsa. Spicy or not, depending on your tastes.

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND the Tijuana fries.

The owner also speaks English, in case you don't speak German.

Pros: All-vegan, AUTHENTIC MEXICAN FOOD IN EUROPE
  • scaba scaba

thanks always nice to have postive feedback

Jenerator
Jenerator

NOT TO BE MISSED! SO DELICIOUS!

5 Posted on 07 / 01 / 2013

What a refreshing change! This place is just an obviously established food truck parked in the garden of a pub. There is outdoor and covered seating. It is very casual. The food is better than most Mexican/Tex-Mex food I have eaten in the United States, and I lived in the southwestern US for 8 years. It is all vegetarian, and it is all totally delicious! I still think of the tacos two weeks later! So good! The crowd and the chef are colorful, and the food was the best I had all week! The portions, including the tacos, are quite large and the prices are really fair. I could barely finish two bean tacos and I have a huge appetite. Don't miss this place! Just go! It is worth the cab ride or the public transit fare! It is an easy walk from the main Tram line. There is some stuff online about it closing...don't believe it. It is still there. It was only closed briefly.

Pros: amazing food, off the tourist path, great prices
  • scaba scaba

thanks alot for such a great review

Cantona1983
Cantona1983

Really great, and quite cheap

4 Posted on 10 / 05 / 2012

Came here one sunday evening and really enjoyed the food - absolutely delicious - just wondering though, what will happen when it gets colder, as it is only outside seating?

• scaba scaba

we are only open in summer from april 1-oct 1.but we have just opened atacolypse2 in billhart bar wolfgang-heinze str.15 mon-sun 5pm-11pm.all year long .

Dear Owner and Manager of Atacolypse Food Truck: