Serves meat, veg options available. Serves Chinese cuisine. Offers a large vegan menu. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Chinese, Non-veg

Shereewolfe
Shereewolfe

unexpected pleasure

Posted on 09 / 07 / 2014

Based on the Happy Cow suggestion, my husband and I stopped in for a quick lunch. The vegan menu is huge. We were able to sit outside and have our selections brought to us. I ordered vegan General Tso's and my husband ordered vegan Mongolian chicken and veggies. Both were very good. The outside of this building is so tiny and nondescript that we never would have even seen it if we weren't looking for it. There is plenty of parking.

Pros: great vegan food, tons of vegan options, good parking
Cons: bad smell of seafood , easy to miss
rhymeswithtwee
rhymeswithtwee

Tasty Orange "Chicken"

Posted on 08 / 12 / 2013

I got carryout from here last night and honestly, when I got it home, I had to do a double take because it totally looked like meat. But it was delicious fake meat. The owner threw in a free soda when I said I found her restaurant on the happy cow app. Very large portion. The vegan orange chicken was enough for two meals. Will absolutely be back!

Pros: Awesome Food, Many Vegan Options, Nice Owner
Cons: Not A Lot Of Atmosphere
Happy Eats
Happy Eats

a new fav spot for quick take out

Posted on 07 / 21 / 2012

Try the veg pepper steak. Really really good. Had it last night and am still thinking about it.
Not much room for dine-in but there is a cute courtyard outside for nice days.

Pros: fast, delicious, ideal for take out
Cons: not much room for dine in

desjaaa0
desjaaa0

Good food (and they deliver)

Posted on 02 / 29 / 2012

We love there menu and you cant beat having yummy vegan Chinese food delivered.

Pros: delivery, Menu Size

Dear Owner and Manager of Asian Wok Cafe: