This owner serves some of the best sushi I have ever tried, and the prices are VERY inexpensive. The owner lives out of the side of his shop and prepares each dish himself, to order. He is also a VERY talented painter, having painted all the art hanging up in his shop. It isn't often you come across a chef with such talent exhibiting the humble kindness that makes you feel very comfortable.Pros: Price, Service, Atmosphere
We have eaten here several times. The staff is a hit or miss. Most have been great, but one lady has several times messed up orders, but has fixed them with some wait time. It takes a bit before they take your order and a while to get your food, but the portions are large and yummy. The food has always been good, though the last time we went they had changed something with the noodle sauce and it wasn't nearly as good. Hopefully that was an odd day and not permanent. We have tried the noodles with fried tofu, rice with fried tofu, and the vegan sushi. We always have it with coconut, and lychee juices. The bathrooms are opposite the entrance in a back corridor, the lights don't always come on, but there is dim light from windows. There is underground parking off of I believe it's Hinter der Mauer for about €1.50, plus plenty of other parking along nearby streets with ticket machines. It's a nice market street so you can come walk along for some shopping, if you go to the other end you can cross by C&A to get to Weiden Center (a small mall) and more shops. A very nice area.Pros: large, yummy portions, never crowded, nice, comfy, clean decor
Cons: hit/miss service, long wait time
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Weiden In Der Oberpfalz Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has Asia Sushi Bar For Two closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 932 times since Jan 2013.