Asia Sushi Bar for Two

Serves meat, veg options available. Has some marked vegetarian dishes as well as a few vegan suitable sushi itwems. You can also ask for some of the meat dishes to be made veg. Staff speaks German and English, and menus available in both. Most of the tables seat 4, with one larger table seating 8. Located at the end of Oberer/Unterer Markt. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Ovo, Lacto, Chinese, Japanese, Asian, Non-veg

Amy1274
Amy1274

Vegan Sushi to Take-Away

Posted on 09 / 29 / 2014

I would probably not have gone into this place if I hadn't seen the board outside advertising vegan sushi to take away. For 5 Euros you can get a small box with 12 rolls (cucumber hosomaki and cucumber and avacado uramaki), ginger, wasabi paste and soy sauce. Very tasty! Whilst I was waiting I took a look at the eat-in menu, which includes a specific vegetarian and vegan section and appears to be good value with mains such as fried tofu and vegetables costing 6 Euros. I did not have to wait long for my take-away food, but from what I saw and heard inside the restaurant the service seemed to be a little slow - hopefully worth the wait though as another reviewer has said.

DylanPalmer
DylanPalmer

Artistic Sushi

Posted on 06 / 02 / 2014

This owner serves some of the best sushi I have ever tried, and the prices are VERY inexpensive. The owner lives out of the side of his shop and prepares each dish himself, to order. He is also a VERY talented painter, having painted all the art hanging up in his shop. It isn't often you come across a chef with such talent exhibiting the humble kindness that makes you feel very comfortable.

Pros: Price, Service, Atmosphere
Saby77
Saby77

love the fried tofu, well worth the wait

Posted on 09 / 30 / 2011

We have eaten here several times. The staff is a hit or miss. Most have been great, but one lady has several times messed up orders, but has fixed them with some wait time. It takes a bit before they take your order and a while to get your food, but the portions are large and yummy. The food has always been good, though the last time we went they had changed something with the noodle sauce and it wasn't nearly as good. Hopefully that was an odd day and not permanent. We have tried the noodles with fried tofu, rice with fried tofu, and the vegan sushi. We always have it with coconut, and lychee juices. The bathrooms are opposite the entrance in a back corridor, the lights don't always come on, but there is dim light from windows. There is underground parking off of I believe it's Hinter der Mauer for about €1.50, plus plenty of other parking along nearby streets with ticket machines. It's a nice market street so you can come walk along for some shopping, if you go to the other end you can cross by C&A to get to Weiden Center (a small mall) and more shops. A very nice area.

Pros: large, yummy portions, never crowded, nice, comfy, clean decor
Cons: hit/miss service, long wait time

Dear Owner and Manager of Asia Sushi Bar for Two: